Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Gunshops where good service is given.

Just wanted to post about the great service I received from TacQM. Big Ups to you guys!!
    I will stay a future customer for sure.

Just a polite thank you to Willie at Kalahari Arms. Been dealing with Willie for 18 years and still amazes me how polite, informed and helpful he is.

I sometimes just need to run in and out as I am on a tight schedule ... seems I run really slow ...... it takes at least 20 minutes.

Thanx Willie

User

I bought from 2 shops recently and both gave great service.

First off Jizni. I would like to tell you guys how he operates but I am afraid he might try to exceed it, which won't be possible ,it was superhuman stuff.
    The package arrived fast and well labelled but the best part is the amount of info you can get if you talk to the man about their products.

Second Ihawu Firearms Centre Pinetown KZN. I bought a firearm and all the things that matter went well.
    I was given personal attention even after payment, received the paperwork in a short time and had the privilege of being able to work with one person throughout the deal which made it a very pleasant and smooth transaction.

A special thanks to Don at Ihawu and Maruis at Jizni.

One place to improve would be young salesman at a few shops. If I guy tells me he doesn't think they can send a gun via courier I am not gonna take the time to school him or make the effort to buy from you. I am not in the mood to do that stuff if I already have to deal with the CFR. Give the kids a basic gun law competency and deduct it from their pay.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Give the kids a basic gun law competency and deduct it from their pay.
    Sadly I think that will not suffice. Many people out there with competencies who still don't know buggerol.

Did you work with both gun shops over the phone or did you pay them a visit? Jizni is an online store I think?

User

Had a great experience with Hailstorm this week. Telephonic order one morning, courier in my driveway the next morning. A few more seemingly rare mags stashed away now.

User

I ordered from Zimbi books last week, great service from Judy.

User

Also had fantastic service from Jizni last week, as I always do.

User

Ok so not the typical good service story, but after all this I am very happy with them.

So this year I visited S&O Pretoria multiple times (I like going to gun stores when I have some free time), and I was not happy with the store because multiple issues I had there (not going to go into detail) and decided to stop supporting them, then I decided to contact the manager of the Pretoria branch (Benand Els) and I explained everything, he got back to me the same day and apologized and said he would rectify the problem the following day, well he kept his word and sorted out the problem and invited me to come speak to him, unfortunately when I went to the store two weeks ago to buy something and see the manager he was in a meeting so I spoke to the sales manager (Stefan) who was awesome.

As a customer, if I experience problems at a store and they rectify the problems, it tells me that they take there business and customers serious and that really means something to me personally and makes me want to support them even more, if they couldn't be bothered well then I would of never supported them again and would of told others.

Now just to go back in a months time for a certain something.

User
    In the middle of two mountains, between two oceans.

Hi, BIG UPS to MRST for their friendly, fast and beyond duty service.

I had a problem with my front sight on my M&P, night sight gone dead. It is a factory fitted trijicon so getting a replacement from USA is mission impossible. So after searching i get nowhere.

So i contact MRST where i bought the pistol, 4 YEARS ago. Spoke to Austen and back and forth communication eventually i am about to buy a new set of Trijicons HD night sights, Austen tells me he sourced a sight and will replace mine FREE of charge. All i have to do is get the FA to them.

Week and a half later my sight is replaced and i am ecstatic.

BIG THANKS to you guys, Austen, Stefan and the other staff.

User

I bought a ARMED tactical shotgun from ENESEN for R7,000. Really not the best shotgun. The rail broke off after only a few shots and they charged me R500 to "fix" it. It broke off again and they wanted to charge me R500 again! RESCHOMP then fixed it for me for free and I didn't even buy the gun from them!

Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast