Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Gunshops where good service is given.

Thought I would put a good word in for CHS guns. Great prices and fantastic service from the team 🖒

The Shooting Guys.

Got an email late on Sunday night with order details the next day. (Monday)

Paid, and my order was in hand early this morning. (Tuesday)

Thanks Kurt!

As a suggestion- why not just stick your stock on an Excel sheet for download- but contact for prices?

Should be an easy option to edit on a monthly basis?

Thanks again!

User

www.smallarmstrading.co.za

Had the PLEASURE of purchasing a few items from them the past week.
    I was assisted by Jana, and completed my purchase all via email. (except for EFT)

Now I must add the following, it was truly a GREAT customer service experience.
    On their website it mentions stock of items are not confirmed and best would be to 1st contact them, so last Friday is sent them an email asking if they have stock & confirmation on pricing.

Just after 6pm Friday evening I get a reply, confirming only one of the items were in stock, but that they will get back to me on Monday when they can confirm availability from the supplier. [Please note, Small Arms Trading is actually close on Mondays].

"True as Bob" - Monday afternoon I get an email confirming they can get stock and items will be available the next day, sent several mails back and forth after that till just after 7pm to clarify payment & delivery option (yes that late with prompt replies).

One item Jana even offered to take a photo of so that I can be satisfied that I'm getting want I'm ordering.
    Tuesday I had my tracking number and this morning my items got delivered.

THANK YOU , THANK YOU

User

www.smallarmstrading.co.za

Thanks for this pointer SafeAction.

I ordered a hard to get die set from Jana and not only were the price (Delivered on my doorstep) lower than elsewhere, where I had to go to the shop, about 20km from my place, the friendly and speedy service made my day.

Highly recommended. www.smallarmstrading.co.za

User

http://bulletsandbrass.co.za/product-category/bullets/
    Jhb area, great service and decent pricing on frontier.

User

Shooting Stuff is replacing a broken part on my Dillon XL 650 valued at R2300 for mahala except for the courier cost. No arguments. Just like that. I am chuffed. Nice, Ben!

User

I just picked up a new rifle after a long wait for the licence from the Humansdorp Co-Op. As standard no storage fees while waiting. Riaan assisted me with moving scopes between another rifle and the new one. Riaan and Cheryl always offer amazing service, are quick to follow up on requests and feedback when stock arrives. They always have time to offer good advice and have a friendly conversation. I have never had anything but the best service from them and the experience of picking up the rifle on Friday reminded me of that.

Their service coupled with great pricing make it my first stop for FA related purchases.

A shout out as well to 247hunter. Another speedy and efficient purchase from them for a die set. They might not be a physical shop(I think) but the service I have received there has been as expected from an online retailer..fast and efficient.

User

Had great service from Neil Massey from Safari SA for some Vortex items.They usually at huntex with the bino harnesses.
    https://www.safarisa.net

In June I was in the market for a shotgun, after phoning around I drove to a unknown to me dealer where within 5 minutes I stripped and walked out, being in jhb already my wife googled gunshops and started phoning. Long story short I ended up at Hailstorm in PTA ( also new to me). Walked in and the salesman helped me in Afrikaans although he is English speaking. I ended up in buying a Ar15 instead. After the normal CFR refusal I had to phone Troy at Hailstorm yesterday for a silly request from the attorney handling my appeal . The day went by and after thinking if someone asked me to search for a rifle in storage and taking a silly picture I myself would ignore it. At round about 8pm yesterday I received my pictures as requested.
    I can honestly say that for 2018 the best service I received were from Troy at Hailstorm, he walked the extra mile for me yesterday and put in some " unnecessary " overtime and above all helping me in Afrikaans all the way.
    Truly a remarkable guy at a decent gunshop.

User

Quote Originally Posted by William.kriel View Post
    In June I was in the market for a shotgun, after phoning around I drove to a unknown to me dealer where within 5 minutes I stripped and walked out, being in jhb already my wife googled gunshops and started phoning. Long story short I ended up at Hailstorm in PTA ( also new to me). Walked in and the salesman helped me in Afrikaans although he is English speaking. I ended up in buying a Ar15 instead. After the normal CFR refusal I had to phone Troy at Hailstorm yesterday for a silly request from the attorney handling my appeal . The day went by and after thinking if someone asked me to search for a rifle in storage and taking a silly picture I myself would ignore it. At round about 8pm yesterday I received my pictures as requested.
    I can honestly say that for 2018 the best service I received were from Troy at Hailstorm, he walked the extra mile for me yesterday and put in some " unnecessary " overtime and above all helping me in Afrikaans all the way.
    Truly a remarkable guy at a decent gunshop.
    You get that kind of service from them because everybody involved is "us" kind of people.

Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast