Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Parts

User

Default CZ Parts

Good day Members
    Have read somewhere on this thread that parts needed for Cz are hard to come by now?
    Any truth in this matter?
    Any experience in this regard by any member as i want to stock up on some parts for my 75 Pre B,
    maybe Marius from Jizni can come in over here.

Regards
    H.

User

Default Re: CZ Parts

Have had a look now on Jizni, parts are available however it's limited for the Pre B,
    a part that comes to mind for me that i need later is a spare slide pin stop..

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck 1941 View Post
    Have had a look now on Jizni, parts are available however it's limited for the Pre B,
    a part that comes to mind for me that i need later is a spare slide pin stop..
    not "a". More than "a".

User

Quote Originally Posted by Cockroach View Post
    not "a". More than "a".
    I would assume you are referring to have more than one spare slide pin Cockroach ??

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck 1941 View Post
    I would assume you are referring to have more than one spare slide pin Cockroach ??
    Yep.

The 75s are notorious for breaking slide stops, especially when you least need it to happen.

User

I cannot imagine CZ parts are hard to come by. Jizni should have everything you could ever need. But yes it is a good thing to have an extra slide stop pin / slide lock lever or two if you own a 75, they usually break on the first stage of a league.

User

As I understand it, parts can still be gotten from NicYale (same place Jizni got them). Jizni have decided to focus on OEM parts and accessories going forward.

User

Thanks gents for all the replies so far,again much appreciated,will definitely get more than one slide pin stop for my CZ,will be calling Jizni this week to verify on prices & availability

User

Anybody with the pre-B have any experience of which parts break regularly? Not Cz in general, but the pre-B specifically.

I did get a slide stop from Jizni about a year ago because my CZ still has the original installed. Unsure how many rounds the previous owner put through it but it has seen enough use to wear the blueing (paint?) off the back and front of the grip. I put 3k through it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Piet vWdVries View Post
    As I understand it, parts can still be gotten from NicYale (same place Jizni got them). Jizni have decided to focus on OEM parts and accessories going forward.
    You mean Formalito ;)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast