Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Getting your head in the game....

Quote Originally Posted by M80BHP View Post
    Hi,

Shot about 8 x IPSC competitions and train about once a week on steel plates and targets etc....did 2 years military service including 18 months in Nam and love guns and everything to do with reloading etc....BUT....as soon as that buzzer goes off its like you just pushed the reset button on your PC I forget the layout of the shoot...leave out targets...shoot targets more than twice....lets not even talk about counting rounds while shooting...I only change mags when the slide locks back
    when I actual do engage targets I do fairly well and got a 4th in my class in the last shoot Having played provincial racquet sports for a few years I know it takes a few games before your nerves settle but this brain freeze seems to be permanent I'm not scared to fire the gun or nervous around guns its more a feeling of nervous excitement ...not sure if this makes sense? It is slightly better if I just slow down and try get all alphas and stop worrying about my time but when i speed up it becomes 10 times worse...

Any advice would be appreciated..
    PM me your email address, got something for you to read

User

What area are you from, where do you shoot?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    What area are you from, where do you shoot?
    Eastern Cape....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2