Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Found a P01

User

Default Re: Found a P01

Down side of the P01 is finding holsters for it.... damn you cannot go to a shop and get a kydex holster for a P01. only way on getting one is off the internet. but you cannot fit or test the holster before buying.... so ja. it has its down sides...

Looking at the OP’s question - where is this thread going.... is it that rare or not... to address my ignorance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by BandK View Post
    Looking at the OP’s question - where is this thread going.... is it that rare or not... to address my ignorance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s not a rare gun per se. it’s a gun that isn’t imported that often nor in large quantities.

User

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...few-of-my-guns there is a P01 for sale at a good price

User

Quote Originally Posted by BOS ADDER View Post
    Down side of the P01 is finding holsters for it.... damn you cannot go to a shop and get a kydex holster for a P01. only way on getting one is off the internet. but you cannot fit or test the holster before buying.... so ja. it has its down sides...
    Try Quantum carry. And also Daniels holster. I know they both makes holsters for the P01. I have a quantum carry holster for my P01 Omega.

Quantum carry doesn't have the P01 listed as an option on their site though.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Quantum can make one. He made a owb holster for my P01. I also got a iwb holster made by Ckcs

User

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    Can all "likely breakables" or "gonna need replaceables" be had from aftermarket stuff? Not talking go-fast gear here, but things like slidestops, mags, springs etc?
    Hi Pirate

you are correct, the non-go fast parts are mainly still OEM. Both CZ custom and Cajun gun works sell the OEM parts.
    IIRC it is not that the agents of CZ are like AOS, but I think if we ever got into in a pinch Marius/Jizni would aid us

Also this particular Model, parts are available many incl mags, slide stops,sear, main spring, trigger return spring etc etc are shared with the SHADOW.

I think only the following are not
    recoil spring and guide rod
    decocker related parts
    firing pin block related parts

hi. would like to have you guys suggestions on the... polymer vs alloy vs steal frame hand guns for SD

suggestions welcome!

User

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    hi. would like to have you guys suggestions on the... polymer vs alloy vs steal frame hand guns for SD

suggestions welcome!
    G19, any generation. Problem solved.

User

Hi everyone, I'm looking for one of these as well, does anyone know of one being sold anywhere? I would really appreciate it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast