Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Hunting in Australia, what I found.

Speaking of swags, I’m buying this one for my next camp. Not the top of the range swag like ARB makes, but for the price it seems pretty nice.

https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/pro...ure-kings.html
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Banned

Skaapie - i never saw a pitched swag - only on roof only on ground but not one pitched for use. Huge subject though - 3 season versos 4 season verses weight versus down versus micro etc etc - big subject that side. some guy die d for some mistake while we were over there, not gun related, but Aus bush not prepared stuff

Melbourne is quite a bit colder than where I am. I’m going camping again first weekend in August, and I doubt we’d be seeing temps under freezing.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Wow, that was really interesting. Quite the opposite to what I expected. How hard is it to get a licence for a hunting firearm?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Againstthegrains View Post
    Wow, that was really interesting. Quite the opposite to what I expected. How hard is it to get a licence for a hunting firearm?
    In our conversations it came about that its more of a form of income and control as in knowing who owns and who what belongs to - a formality pretty much like licencing a car.
    A hand gun comes with some very specifics - one being ammunition and weapon may not be in same compartment of car and or ammunition must be locked in a secure holder when transporting. You may only transport a hand gun on the shortest viable route to shooting range.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2