Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Video: "Police bodycam video shows knife-wielding man charge and attacks officer after being shot"

First officer's viewpoint:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT0KcenH_eQ

Seconds officer's viewpoint

Looks like suicide-by-cop to me...shouting 'kill me' ...

Default Re: Video: "Police bodycam video shows knife-wielding man charge and attacks officer after being sho

Trying to figure out why he didn’t shoot him again when the man charged him the second time. He first shot about 8 rounds, must have had at least something in left.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

Banned

Default Re: Video: "Police bodycam video shows knife-wielding man charge and attacks officer after being sho

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Trying to figure out why he didn’t shoot him again when the man charged him the second time. He first shot about 8 rounds, must have had at least something in left.
    consequences - regardless of any and what ever the facts there will be those that will try find a reason he was wrong to shoot, or wrong to shoot so many shots, or wrong to shoot and then not use taser . There WILL be lawyers - many of them looking into this shooting with lots of time to play out scenario's and hopefully come up with one that can lead to "sue them". reason. In this case - because of how cop behaved they will battle.
    I wish I could follow this up further, because I would bet anything that there are still those that cry unfair or foul or uncalled for, what ever - there will be some one that will try fault the cop. History of mental illness (cop should know that ) - or perhaps he did it because of Jan Van Riebeck ( I know its the States, but .........?).

User

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    consequences - regardless of any and what ever the facts there will be those that will try find a reason he was wrong to shoot, or wrong to shoot so many shots, or wrong to shoot and then not use taser . There WILL be lawyers - many of them looking into this shooting with lots of time to play out scenario's and hopefully come up with one that can lead to "sue them". reason. In this case - because of how cop behaved they will battle.
    I wish I could follow this up further, because I would bet anything that there are still those that cry unfair or foul or uncalled for, what ever - there will be some one that will try fault the cop. History of mental illness (cop should know that ) - or perhaps he did it because of Jan Van Riebeck ( I know its the States, but .........?).
    This was my first thought as well. Fear of being accused of using excessive force.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

User

There is a more extended video where the cops keep walking backwards, as to try and resolve the situation. The cop that was grabbed went for his tazor and that's when the guy rushed him.
    I think that's why he didn't have time to take more shots.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

User

I hope it postshttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d22ea8e...706-WA0005.mp4

User

Got it slightly wrong. His partner had tazor in hand, and it looks like he holstered his weapon to go for tazor as well, and then he was rushed.

As above. Police in America give the guys a huge amount of time to stop. This one on full video they basically walked backwards giving him opportunity for over 500m. He keeps shouting in those to shoot him.

But the American anti police crowd will always cry foul over a shooting. So I believe the police gives alot of time for person to change mind.

In this video it however shows how quickly the BG can get upper hand. He could have seriously injured that 1 officer before they stopped him

User

Am I correct in seeing that the shot at 50 seconds in (the first one after he gets the officer on the ground) incapacitates him but also hits the grass to the rear left?

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    As above. Police in America give the guys a huge amount of time to stop. This one on full video they basically walked backwards giving him opportunity for over 500m. He keeps shouting in those to shoot him.

But the American anti police crowd will always cry foul over a shooting. So I believe the police gives alot of time for person to change mind.

In this video it however shows how quickly the BG can get upper hand. He could have seriously injured that 1 officer before they stopped him
    ummm he was on his way to college, and the cops stopped him for no reason, the cocaine in his pocket wasnt even his, the gun was his friends who he was holding it for, and he would have been a doctor even though he has seven kids he has never taken responsibility for

yeah that sounds familiar!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast