Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Footage of JMPD restraining a woman

Hi Guys

Anyone see that video of JMPD officers restraining a girl to draw blood. Apologies, im doff, not sure how load the video here from FB.

If you know what video im talking about, o would like to hear thoughts.
    Last edited by Skaaphaas; 09-07-2019 at 10:06.

Default Re: Footage of JMPD retraining a woman

Quote Originally Posted by Deonj View Post
    Hi Guys

Anyone see that video of JMPD officers restraining a girl to draw blood. Apologies, im doff, not sure how load the video here from FB.

If you know what video im talking about, o would like to hear thoughts.
    Sorry, meant to read restraining....

User

pretty simple

she failed a breathalyser

cops clearly are a educated on their duty as a rock
    nurse wants to take blood with no gloves

if that caveman stood between my wifes legs like that, he can only hide behind his uniform for so long. I would one hundred percent hurt him.

anyways not saying either the chick or the cops are right or wrong, the whole situation was handled very poorly

Now if it had been two afrikaans cops and young black female, you can bet the whole bloody country would be screaming racism.....

User

User

Video and Statement in link

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/vide...-refuse-video/

https://www.enca.com/news/watch-jmpd...ood-test-video

JOHANNESBURG - The Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department has launched an investigation into a video doing the rounds on social media.
    It shows an officer restraining a woman, while another person, supposedly a nurse, draws blood from her. The incident apparently took place at the Douglasdale Police Station.
    It's thought that the woman may have failed a breathalyser test and been taken to the station for blood to be taken for testing.

JMPD spokesperson Wayne Minnaar says motorist arrested for drunk driving should expect to be breathalysed and have a blood test done.
    "If one gets arrested for drunk driving you must expect to be taken for a blood test."Minaar, however, confirmed that an investigation is underway to find out what happened leading up to the blood test in this case.
    "There is an investigation underway to find out what happened before the blood test in this particular case. Standard procedure is that when you are suspected to be drunk behind the wheel, the officer can do a blood test on the road or at a police station."
    Watch the full interview above.

User

Double Post mods please delete
    Last edited by Kev123; 09-07-2019 at 09:34. Reason: Double Post mods please delete

User

I'd lawyer up and grab a slice of that government money. Apparently it's been years since the breathalyser were calibrated. It's now SOP to call a person over the limit and go draw blood just to go see.

Showed this to the school nurse, she pointed out that the nurse has no gloves on, is not in uniform and is not wearing her epaulettes as required to ID her qualifications and any restrictions. All requirements of practice.

The unfortunate part is that in a situation like that you've very few options available to you. How far do you put up with violent, under trained incompetent police before self defense becomes a need?

User

The reason I why drive completely dry to avoid situations like this entirely.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kev123 View Post
    It's winter and you might be on cough syrup and blow over the limit... Then what?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev123 View Post
    Why would you think that that would make you immune?
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast