Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Collecting?

Banned

Default Re: Collecting?

For what you want to do, you'd be better off living in Texas, USA

User

LOL BBT you are quite correct Texas USA would be a shooters dream. My problem is that I do not have a favorite category for a firearm, I just like all firearms from the bubby .22 to the beastly 50cal. I think that as a sport shooter/hunter I could get a nice collection going without the humdrum of a collectors guild dictating the whos and whys of my purchases. Thanks guys you have shed a huge amount of light on the subject. Without the forums we would all be in the dark. Thanks once again for the input.

User

Thanks mic the process sounds a little too hectic for me and I have more freedom as a sport shooter. I am looking to build a collection of non specific firearms that I enjoy using and not something I am afraid to take to the range. Thanks for the input it is just the info I needed to guide me.

User

Thanks Elmar, again just the type of information I needed and did not know.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Pawin View Post
    Thanks mic the process sounds a little too hectic for me and I have more freedom as a sport shooter. I am looking to build a collection of non specific firearms that I enjoy using and not something I am afraid to take to the range. Thanks for the input it is just the info I needed to guide me.
    Much better idea!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2