Default Specials on Pistols/rifles/ammo etc

Hi Guys,

This thread is intended to help everyone with better prices with pistols/rifles/ammo etc.

There are some dealers that sometimes give CRAZY specials. Some advertise on Facebook for example.
    I am looking at buying a CZ pistol, (I am a huge CZ/BRNO fan) but I want to keep my eye out for specials for a while.

If you know of a dealer, please post the their name here.

Regards,

Hennie

Default Re: Specials on Pistols/rifles/ammo etc

Small note. CZ and BRNO have split ways on rifles. The old CZ/BRNO mark 2's are still fine.
    But the new BRNO rifles are terrible. While the CZ 22 rifles are brilliant as ever.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

There are dealers that pay for advertising here. This will be unfair as a once off "killer" price will bring free advertising for a "backyard hack"
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Buy your gun from someone you want to do business with, they may not be the cheapest in the short term, they will almost definitely cost you less in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Hennie Oelofse View Post
    Hi Guys,

This thread is intended to help everyone with better prices with pistols/rifles/ammo etc.

There are some dealers that sometimes give CRAZY specials. Some advertise on Facebook for example.
    I am looking at buying a CZ pistol, (I am a huge CZ/BRNO fan) but I want to keep my eye out for specials for a while.

If you know of a dealer, please post the their name here.

Regards,

Hennie
    No need to clutter the forum... just scroll down to found section within the classified section

Found something interesting for sale, tell us here.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Buy your gun from someone you want to do business with, they may not be the cheapest in the short term, they will almost definitely cost you less in the long term.
    This. Buy from a company you can trust, you’ll be suprised how much the few extra R’s will save/help you in the long run

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Myself working in the marketing industry do not agree with running after cheap prices. I buy from my local gunshop. They might be more pricey than some special somewhere, but they will be there next month again to serve me with that difficult firearm part or enquiry or something else at that special price. Service combined with price is more important than just price. Over the years I have realised that my customers are more than willing to pay me up to 5 % more for comparable products because they get excellent, fast and accurate service with professional advice.