Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Piet Skiet YouTube Channel - Brilliant

Just remember Pietskiet and 6.5PietSkiet aren't the same person. The former was an idiot and the latter a good bloke.

User

Also started watching.
    Very informative.
    Wish I had his budget for shooting

I like his style of presentation.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

User

I follow him, and recently shot a match with him. Awesome guy, very helpful and tend to lent his equipment to fellow shooters if theirs fail.

Support him, he is not afraid to help out and part with knowledge!

User

Been following his channel for a while, his videos are informative and down to earth eventhough he can obviously afford high end gear. He puts his money where his mouth is and is the first to point out his mistakes so that others may learn from them. Check out his shop that he opened recently for some quality gear. https://www.impactproshop.net/

Piet Skiet still about?

User

Springer I don't think it is the same one that was on the forums a few years ago. I read through some of those old posts and cannot decide if they were irritating or funny. The Pietskiet I am talking about actually had a video out not too long ago about some orginisation associating his name with another apparently right wing Pietskiet, not sure if it is the same one from all those years ago that graced the forum with his presence.

Banned

Wow, this was pretty cool to find. Thank you for the kind words gentleman, this absolutely made my day!!!

And no, Im not associated with the other graybeard fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch him no and again. Also Matt from AirArmsHunting SA. Who also in between PCP's do Normal shooting videos. And they dont always get it right.

Or I should rather say there sometimes is better ways to skin the same cat.

User

I'll watch Piet's content once a while, but a lot of it is "buy X because it's the best, they've been a sponsor of mine for many years blah blah".. Ok, not all of us are in the Vortex Razor income class... That said, his involvement in the starting of the NRL locally and support of it has been very good, and his help and encouragement on the range is brilliant...no keyboard warrior, he practices what he preaches.

I stopped watching Matt's videos when in one video he complained about Youtube demonetizing shooting videos and how it affected his income, how he lives this sparse poor mans life, please support him on Patreon etc, and in the next video he is reviewing a AMP and Nightforce ATACR.. if you're living so poorly, how are you affording this high-end kit?

Quote Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
    I'll watch Piet's content once a while, but a lot of it is "buy X because it's the best, they've been a sponsor of mine for many years blah blah".. Ok, not all of us are in the Vortex Razor income class... That said, his involvement in the starting of the NRL locally and support of it has been very good, and his help and encouragement on the range is brilliant...no keyboard warrior, he practices what he preaches.

I stopped watching Matt's videos when in one video he complained about Youtube demonetizing shooting videos and how it affected his income, how he lives this sparse poor mans life, please support him on Patreon etc, and in the next video he is reviewing a AMP and Nightforce ATACR.. if you're living so poorly, how are you affording this high-end kit?
    Valid point on the high end stuff, Im working on a project at the moment that will shed some light on this. I appreciate the feedback @pblaauw

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast