Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Recoil Spring Glock 19x advice

Here’s my advice.

Throw that shit away. Put the factory recoil spring back in the gun. Especially if it’s a defensive tool. If your guns not working with 130-135pf ammo there are bigger issues with your ammo.

Don’t buy any more guns for a year. Learn how to shoot first. Get training, buy ammo improve your skill set.

As a result you will be a better shooter with any gun. You will also be better quipped to see what guns and capabilities you need. As opposed to trying to band aid a lack of skill with gear.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    You don’t need to be above 5lb’s anymore
    You are correct, I actually forgot about this rule change. My current setup was built and fine tuned to just above 5 lbs when I still used my G17 to shoot Production. I am so used to it that I wouldn't change it now anyhow.

User

Here’s my advice.

Throw that shit away. Put the factory recoil spring back in the gun. Especially if it’s a defensive tool. If your guns not working with 130-135pf ammo there are bigger issues with your ammo.

Don’t buy any more guns for a year. Learn how to shoot first. Get training, buy ammo improve your skill set.

As a result you will be a better shooter with any gun. You will also be better quipped to see what guns and capabilities you need. As opposed to trying to band aid a lack of skill with gear.
    In the beginning I also tried all that type of shit and now has got a box full of brass, ally, plastic recoil spring guides, different springs, o rings, recoil reduction stuff etc. That was money well wasted.

Banned

Here’s my advice.

That's what that little voice in my head has been sayingI need to stay out of gun shops and spend more time shooting...when I go into a gun shop I'm like a rabbit in the head lights

User

The 19X is plenty accurate out the box. I’ve had no sort of issues or malfunction yet with any ammo, my reloads included. Just get more trigger time behind firearm, it’s really a joy to shoot the 19X. I do have a 19.5 and a 17gen4 so I can compare with no bias.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2