Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    User

Default NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.... the final reason to get out soon

User

Default Re: NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE.... the final reason to get out soon

So

Where are the folk that said things will end well in SA, busy packing?

User

This one of the reasons my family is going to see an immigration agency in the next 2 months.

User

This will lead to a lot more skills loss for the cuntry, medical professionals and a lot of their current clients leaving due to the clusterfuck that this will be.

User

It would be a disaster if there were no Medical Aids or private healthcare anymore. I sincerely hope this is never implemented.

To the guys who are staying, including myself, lads it's time to take care of your health.
    Cut down on the braai's every weekend, eat healthier, lose those extra kgs, keep hydrated and get your blood pressure and cholesterol checked regularly.
    Positive changes you make today, will put you in a better place if the NHI is implemented in 2026. 7 years might sound like a long way away, but 2012 was also 7 years ago.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kola View Post
    This will lead to a lot more skills loss for the cuntry, medical professionals and a lot of their current clients leaving due to the clusterfuck that this will be.
    I smaak the spelling "error".

User

Looking after your health means nothing, I am fit and strong yet a while back I needed my appendix removed. The state hospital here will KILL you. There will always be medical conditions not related to personal health and fitness, get in a crash for example, the private healthcare will try and save you, the state hospital in BFN will try and ignore you.

No person in the top tax tier will stay if it means relying on some useless state hospital for proper care, if they leave their tax money goes with them.

This will definitely sink the country.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Looking after your health means nothing, I am fit and strong yet a while back I needed my appendix removed. The state hospital here will KILL you. There will always be medical conditions not related to personal health and fitness, get in a crash for example, the private healthcare will try and save you, the state hospital in BFN will try and ignore you.No person in the top tax tier will stay if it means relying on some useless state hospital for proper care, if they leave their tax money goes with them.This will definitely sink the country.
    My wife is a GP, her income will be drastically impacted. I'm not willing to risk my family or my ownhealth with state care. This will probably be the final kak for us to decide to pack up and go.

I am afraid the NHI is a reason to leave or at least build a nest elsewhere. But I do not think it will be implemented, because government has run literally out of money. This morning the SARB governor said that an IMF intervention was not needed because we know what needs to be done. Then he lists the points and it is clear that the IMF begging bowl is coming because Ramapanther is great at not taking any decisions that could remotely affect his grasp of the presidency. An IMF intervention would allow the ANC to deflect blame to WMC, Imperialists and other assorted imaginary figures. On politicsweb there are two interesting articles pertaining to an IMF intervention. Busa said the same and Roodt as well. The only believer that CR has left is Peter Bruce.

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

In the family have:
    1. A dentist - Already left for NZ
    2. A pediatrician - All is in place, said if NHI comes into effect is leaving
    3. A orthopedic surgeon - Same as 2
    4. Physiotherapist - Leaving for Aus in Nov

And I don't have a huge family...

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast