Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: When a fanboy finally gets a spell of honesty

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    Glock is lakka, anyone who says it's poopies is a liar

All I've ever encountered is Glock owners telling me how great the gun is, AFTER they have changed every working part on it.
    I just find that to be ironic.

Theres a difference between telling its its great and shouting perfection.

I also don't know anyone who has a Shadow2 and haven't changed anything.

If I had to carry a P07 I would change more parts than I do on a carry Glock. Its a good gun but I would want things changed.

Once again an out the box example of either is workable, many people prefer to change certain parts to their preference, They do it with P07's as well, but yes their are less options , especially factory options and those options cost a lot more which is less likely to be seen on a gun that is often bought based on price. Though the majority of GLOCKs I deal with, which is more than you by a big margin are stock except for sights and most of those even have factory sights.

ps I bet every working part is a massive exaggeration.

It is ironic when P07 guys fanboi as hard as Glock guys and then complain about fanbois :)

User

Glock is lakka, anyone who says it's poopies is a liar

All I've ever encountered is Glock owners telling me how great the gun is, AFTER they have changed every working part on it.
    I just find that to be ironic.
    My Glocks only have after market sights.
    The 17 now has an OEM minus connector in it and that's only because the rules changed.

I think people are changing parts more out of peer pressure than actual need.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Theres a difference between telling its its great and shouting perfection.

I also don't know anyone who has a Shadow2 and haven't changed anything.

If I had to carry a P07 I would change more parts than I do on a carry Glock. Its a good gun but I would want things changed.

Once again an out the box example of either is workable, many people prefer to change certain parts to their preference, They do it with P07's as well, but yes their are less options , especially factory options and those options cost a lot more which is less likely to be seen on a gun that is often bought based on price. Though the majority of GLOCKs I deal with, which is more than you by a big margin are stock except for sights and most of those even have factory sights.

ps I bet every working part is a massive exaggeration.

It is ironic when P07 guys fanboi as hard as Glock guys and then complain about fanbois :)
    and yet.............. you see more glock fanboys defending changing parts on a glock, than any other demographic

Do I have a P07 yes? The duty, B serial number, do I also own, turkish, chinese, Spanish and german guns? yes

Would I own a glock sure, do I consider myself an autistic CZ fanboy? Not really

Do I laugh when then guy with a glock for EDC with new trigger, mag release, mag swell, slide stop, added beaver tail, tells a new buyer that glock is the best value for money out the box? Yes , yes I do

That being said my next gun wont be a p07,
    I'd prob try something new.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    My Glocks only have after market sights.
    The 17 now has an OEM minus connector in it and that's only because the rules changed.

I think people are changing parts more out of peer pressure than actual need.
    I agree fully, there is NOTHING wrong with a glock

But good lord have people created a market for the latest and greatest.
    My explanation to T is what I meant.

basically guys comparing bananas to a left toe

User

and yet.............. you see more glock fanboys defending changing parts on a glock, than any other demographic

Do I have a P07 yes? The duty, B serial number, do I also own, turkish, chinese, Spanish and german guns? yes

Would I own a glock sure, do I consider myself an autistic CZ fanboy? Not really

Do I laugh when then guy with a glock for EDC with new trigger, mag release, mag swell, slide stop, added beaver tail, tells a new buyer that glock is the best value for money out the box? Yes , yes I do

That being said my next gun wont be a p07,
    I'd prob try something new.
    You're on Gunsite Facebook aren't you? Go tell me the Glock boys are more vocal than the CZ boys.

I think you're also confusing a few guns on the gram with reality. Or making use of very dramatic hyperbole.

User

YAWN!

When is 7de laan starting?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    Theres only a few youtube channels ill take seriously and listen to their advise,

This isnt one of them,

Not even remotely.
    BTW do you have any recommendations on informative YouTube channels or video's for IDPA, shooting, aiming, dry firing techniques, training etc. Would highly appreciate any feedback.

Truth is guys, the better handgun brands have pretty much become commodities. Whether you buy Toyota or Nissan (or Glock or S&W), outside of some smaller quirks and the odd model specific issue, there's not all that much to choose between them in terms of final function, quality and durability. Find what works for you and be happy. Glock has a local advantage with what I think is probably the best local aftermarket support and that helps if you shoot a fair bit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

So which recommendations on informative YouTube channels or video's for IDPA, shooting, aiming, dry firing techniques, training etc. Would you guys suggest?
    Would highly appreciate any feedback.

The majority of YouTube reviewers can't be trusted. And this isn't just in firearms. And isn't true for only YouTube. Amazon, Ebay and similar sites are also filled with fake positive reviews. Manufacturers pay people to write positive reviews.
    The only thing I trust these days is a forum - like this one. Yeah, you get your fanboys and retailers pushing a brand, but you also get enough information from buyers like you and me, with nothing to lose by telling the truth.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast