Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DM4 Semi-Auto

User

Default DM4 Semi-Auto

I want to buy a DM4. I did shoot with one before, and like it a lot, but don't know anything about reliability or how good it is. Anyone with more experience on it, any input will be appreciated.

User

Default Re: DM4 Semi-Auto

Don’t go do that to yourself. Rather buy once cry once and get something else.

User

I'm the more cost effective options I have heard good things about the Troy range

User

I have a 6 page word document detailing all my issues and lack of help from multiple visits to Diplopoint/Dave Sheer,

I will post it one day,

For now i strongly advise you to Get. Something. Else.

My experience with both the DM4 and Dave Sheer has been a positive one. Bear in mind that I use it as a range toy only and the round count is not extremely high on account of the economy.

User

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi_ View Post
    My experience with both the DM4 and Dave Sheer has been a positive one. Bear in mind that I use it as a range toy only and the round count is not extremely high on account of the economy.
    DM4 owners are a lot like Taurus owners in this regard,

"I have not shot it but it works super awesome" ,type of thing.

User

Own one in 223 for just over two years now. Used for DMG and varminting. No major issues apart from some extraction issues from milsurp ammo (live round wont eject) , if you are planning on running milsurp then take heed. In saying this, my friend had the same issues with his S&W.

Don't fool yourself, the DM4 is a budget gun, was well aware of this before purchasing, but it suited my needs perfectly and at the price left me with spare cash for ammo and mods.

Don't expect DDM4 quality from a budget gun. There's a reason why the DD costs more than the DM4.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ridwaan87 View Post
    Own one in 223 for just over two years now. Used for DMG and varminting. No major issues apart from some extraction issues from milsurp ammo (live round wont eject) , if you are planning on running milsurp then take heed. In saying this, my friend had the same issues with his S&W.

Don't fool yourself, the DM4 is a budget gun, was well aware of this before purchasing, but it suited my needs perfectly and at the price left me with spare cash for ammo and mods.

Don't expect DDM4 quality from a budget gun. There's a reason why the DD costs more than the DM4.

Could just get a norinco? Those have very few issues
    Mates stag arms cannot eat milsurp

or 7k and get a african warlord ak! jokes

User

I also own a DM4 since 2016 and touch wood no issues as yet - as Ridwaan mentioned , its a Budget gun

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast