Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: Private seller blues...

Buyer called tonight to apologise for his attitude, not having applied, clearly explained his situation and agreed to dealer stock for his account to remove it from our name to finalise estate firearms and his application will then follow thereafter.

His paperwork will then be submitted again after that with new SAPS 271 from dealer.

He has apparently sent back original paperwork on Tuesday with courier, I'll see when it arrives by Friday.

Arrangements will then be made to book it in to the gunshop close to him after I have checked the shop and received a copy of their LTT to verify with SAPS, complete necessary SAPS 534 with required supporting docs and then it is his baby to caress when he has sorted things on his side.

Thanks to all for their input and different viewpoints.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-stick View Post
    Buyer called tonight to apologise for his attitude, not having applied, clearly explained his situation and agreed to dealer stock for his account to remove it from our name to finalise estate firearms and his application will then follow thereafter.

His paperwork will then be submitted again after that with new SAPS 271 from dealer.

He has apparently sent back original paperwork on Tuesday with courier, I'll see when it arrives by Friday.

Arrangements will then be made to book it in to the gunshop close to him after I have checked the shop and received a copy of their LTT to verify with SAPS, complete necessary SAPS 534 with required supporting docs and then it is his baby to caress when he has sorted things on his side.

Thanks to all for their input and different viewpoints.
    Sweet ending
    Glad issues with fellow GS members can be sorted

User

For interest sake, this is the rifle.
    A classic workhorse.

Ad pic 4.jpg
    DSC_1740.jpg

User

The antithesis of the venerable 303. Made by Germans for shooting Englishmen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3