Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Default Re: SADPA Circular Letter No. 06 (2019)

3GN IT POSTER.jpg

We are substituting the DMG Nationals for the 1st of its kind (in South Africa) 3GN – multi-day match –the IT Halloween 3GN Death Mayhem Gore Match. This is going to be a super awesome match and we will be able to make it much, much more interesting than the DMG Match which provided many limitations.

The new “thing”, and personally I think the future of multi-gun shooting in South Africa is 3 Gun Nation.

We would like to thank our major sponsors for the match are Bellum Arcus, Bernhard agencies, Red G, Engen Albertsville Garage – you guys and girls rock!

IF YOU HAVE BOOKED WITH DMG NATIONALS AND WOULD NOW LIKE TO SHOOT THE 3 GUN NATION MATCH (PAYMENT ALREADY MADE):

• For all of you that have booked and already paid for the DMG Nationals we will offer entrance into the 3 GN Match in lieu of DMG Nationals. We can also further offer free entrance into the our 3 GN match on the 22nd of September 2019.
    • Please re-register for the 3 GN Halloween Death Mayhem Gore Shoot: https://www.practiscore.com/it-hallo...match/register - please mark in the appropriate section that you have already paid for the match and the amount paid.
    • Shirts ordered and paid for will be available at the match.
    • If you want to make use of the 22nd of September 2019 match please register and let me know via e-mail so that I can mark you as paid: https://www.practiscore.com/three-gun-nation/register
    • Information on the new match is below.
    • Please claim your money back from SADPA who has agreed to pay all monies back : Please send a mail to with details of your payment and your bank account details - admin@sadpa.co.za

IF YOU HAVE BOOKED WITH DMG NATIONALS AND WOULD NOW LIKE TO SHOOT THE 3 GUN NATION MATCH (PAYMENT NOT MADE YET):

IF YOU HAVE BOOKED WITH DMG NATIONALS WITH US BUT WOULD LIKE TO SHOOT THE NEW SADPA MATCH AT EEUFEES:

• Please contact SADPA directly.
    • If you have ordered and paid for a shirt please send me a private mail again with details and shirt size and the shirts will be available at the match or @ Tac SHAC’s offices after the match
    • Tac SHAC Shooting Club wishes you a great match!

IT is coming to Johannesburg…..

Come and join us for the premier 3 Gun Nation shoot in Africa! You have the long guns come and shoot & enjoy them!

PLEASE JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP FOR UPDATES: HALLOWEEN 3GN DEATH MAYHEM GORE MATCH - 26&27 October 2019

THE ATTRACTION:
    16 x Courses of Fire (8 on day 1 and 8 on day 2)
    (I am busy redesigning the stages to suit 3 GUN Nation and will be releasing the COFs and round-count soon)

(PLEASE NOTE ALL LONG GUNS NEED TO HAVE CHAMBER FLAGS, NO CHAMBER FLAGS NO SHOOTING)

THE STAGE MASTERS!
    We will need between 8-16 Safety Officers (Qualified IDPA) or Range Officers (IPSC) or qualified Range Officers (under PFTC) for the match. This will be roaming Range Officers that will move with their squads.

You will shoot the match for free and receive a Match Shirt. You will also have lunch from the Braai Room supplied on both days and drinks have been sponsored by Engen Garage Albertsville.

3GN RANGE OFFICER SHIRTS.jpg

THE RINGMASTER!
    The MD for the match will be Lynette Oxley

COST OF THE TICKET!
    @ R 400 for both days for Tac SHAC DPC Club Members (or R 250.00 if you only want to shoot one day ONLY)
    @ R 500 for both days for non-club members (or R 300.00 if you only want to shoot one day).

@ R 450.00 per shirt ordered. (Range Officers / Safety Officers will get entrance and shirt for free) – all shirt orders need to be finalized by the 15th of October 2019.

WHERE CAN I GET MY TICKET?
    Registration link:
    https://www.practiscore.com/it-hallo...match/register

SHIRTS:
    Dalene from Design Base has outdone herself again. Here is our super, super awesome shirts for the event. Thank you (dalene@design-base.co.za)
    Shirts @ R 450.00 per shirt)

3GN IT COMPETITOR SHIRTS.jpg

CATERING DURING THE DAY!
    For those needing a coffee fix we will have our Coffee Cart available again.

During the day we will have the Braai Room from Linden (attached to Country Meats) selling Boerewors rolls, pregos, cooldrinks, biltong, dry wors, etc.

RAFFLES:
    We will raffle 2 guns during the match:

• 7.5 inch Radical Arms 300 Blackout Rifle (thank you to Bellum Arcus) @ R 200 per ticket
    • Glock (thank you the Bernhard Agencies ) @ R 100 per ticket

PRIZE GIVING:
    Prize giving will be at JMPD Range after the 2nd day of shooting. Medals and trophies only if you compete in both days.

These are the awesome medals.

3 gn medal artwork.jpg

These are the awesome trophies:

3 GUN NATION TROPHY - LOW QUALITY.jpg

REQUIREMENTS:

• Match will be run according to the most current the 3 GUN Nation rulebook : Please read up on the rules: https://www.3gunnation.com/rules/
    • You need to all 3 guns to shoot the match (rifles and shotguns can be shared between competitors in the same squad)
    • You do not need to belong to any organization to participate in the match.
    • You do not need to have a classification for 3GN yet (shoot UN – Unclassified)
    • You need to be a safe shooter with some experience with your long guns. We are having a match on the 22nd of September 2019 if you want to come and try it out beforehand: https://www.practiscore.com/three-gun-nation/register

Please contact me for any queries.

I am very sorry that I am going to be off the other side of the country riding a bike race instead… I would have enjoyed this.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Would have loved to attend the 3GN match, but current finances simply does not allow me to enjoy myself as much as I would have hoped....

Anyone got their refund from SADPA yet?
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

I have not, sent a request for an update on the 8th Oct, silence

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    Anyone got their refund from SADPA yet?
    How about now?
    Havamal

User

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    How about now?
    Still not gotten my refund, asked for another update this morning

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

And this... dear readers, is why Tac SHAC handed the DMG Nationals back to SADPA.

SADPA screwed us around for 3 months like this. Promising payment and then missing deadlines, again, and again... until, eventually, we gave up on them.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak View Post
    Still not gotten my refund, asked for another update this morning
    Apparently we will only be refunded after the DMG Nationals now.
    Havamal

Some good news:

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast