User

Default New but old member...

Hi Everyone

So, I created this account back in 2012 but never followed through with the purchase of a firearm, I guess life got in the way..or I just kept making excuses.

Anyway, I purchased my first gun about two weeks ago, got a new Glock 19 gen3 for R7K, pretty reasonable price.

I plan on joining a club and getting involved in sport shooting as a hobby if all goes well.

I have completed my proficiency and applied for my competency last week, so now the loooong wait starts.

In the mean time I have soooo many questions, is this the correct place to ask questions? There are so many threads and categories, not sure where to post my questions :)

Thank you

Banned

Default Re: New but old member...

Welcome Rob

General rule: please use the search function and read as much as you can.

Then ask as much as you like, preferably in the correct section - that is why they are there.

Enjoy Gunsite - its a great community.

User

Welcome!

User

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by robvd View Post
    Hi Everyone

So, I created this account back in 2012 but never followed through with the purchase of a firearm, I guess life got in the way..or I just kept making excuses.

Anyway, I purchased my first gun about two weeks ago, got a new Glock 19 gen3 for R7K, pretty reasonable price.

I plan on joining a club and getting involved in sport shooting as a hobby if all goes well.

I have completed my proficiency and applied for my competency last week, so now the loooong wait starts.

In the mean time I have soooo many questions, is this the correct place to ask questions? There are so many threads and categories, not sure where to post my questions :)

Thank you
    Welcome. I kind of just done my introduction and asked the exam same question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk