Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Glock G45 vs Glock 19 x

Quote Originally Posted by pdh View Post
    Pick one, buy it.

Glocks are so customizable you can make it what you want. Don’t waste time deciding as it’s just eating into your licensing time.
    Ah ok,was just weighing up the 2 in terms of what they come with in the box.To be honest i like both & if all goes well i am buying within the next month or 2..I will keep you posted

User

I bought the 45 the other day, my reasons are that I shoot IDPA with my 34 and the 45 has the same size grip, it draws like a dream, I intend to EDC the 45 and my previous EDC was a Glock 19 Gen4, so was looking to upgrade to a Gen5 anyways....

The 19X cant take Glock 17 Gen5 mags because of the lip at the bottom I stand to be corrected (17 Gen5 mags are the same for the 45 and 34)

But like everyone has said, pick one, the 19X looks great in that color they all great guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    I bought the 45 the other day, my reasons are that I shoot IDPA with my 34 and the 45 has the same size grip, it draws like a dream, I intend to EDC the 45 and my previous EDC was a Glock 19 Gen4, so was looking to upgrade to a Gen5 anyways....

The 19X cant take Glock 17 Gen5 mags because of the lip at the bottom I stand to be corrected (17 Gen5 mags are the same for the 45 and 34)

But like everyone has said, pick one, the 19X looks great in that color they all great guns

Thanks for the input my man,in all likely hood i am most probably also gonna settle on the 45, i hope that it will maybe conceal a bit better than my CZ 75,no problems with the barrel but the grip looks the same size of the 45 compared to my CZ,also the CZ's barrel is a bit thinner & not blocky..any ideas on iwb holsters available for the 45 that will be comfortable,,for now i am not to sure about a aiwb holster or other options?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarck 1941 View Post
    Nope i don't my man,coming from CZ i want to buy extra mags & parts for the G45 or G19x,, learnt my lesson with CZ: make sure that parts availability is there should i buy one,was just curious as this platform share's parts with previous & current Glock models?
    You will not struggle with Glock parts

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    You will not struggle with Glock parts
    Thanks Big T, at least it gives me confidence in buying Glock..& i guess it will be Super Reliable,,not that i can say with confidence the same with my current CZ

User

Thanks for the input my man,in all likely hood i am most probably also gonna settle on the 45, i hope that it will maybe conceal a bit better than my CZ 75,no problems with the barrel but the grip looks the same size of the 45 compared to my CZ,also the CZ's barrel is a bit thinner & not blocky..any ideas on iwb holsters available for the 45 that will be comfortable,,for now i am not to sure about a aiwb holster or other options?
    Yeah it does not conceal as well as the 19 but its doable (im carrying my 34 right now and im ok) and coming from a CZ 75 it should be more comfortable (less pointy bits and less steel)

Daniels holsters are great, get one for a Glock 19.
    I have an Alien gear cloak tuck which use to carry the 19 very very well.
    But those are the holsters I have so I cant comment on any other.
    Im thinking of getting a torch for my 45 (when the license comes through) and then a holster for it with the torch, but you have plenty of time to shop around
    Im too fat for AIWB so cant comment

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Yeah it does not conceal as well as the 19 but its doable (im carrying my 34 right now and im ok) and coming from a CZ 75 it should be more comfortable (less pointy bits and less steel)

Daniels holsters are great, get one for a Glock 19.
    I have an Alien gear cloak tuck which use to carry the 19 very very well.
    But those are the holsters I have so I cant comment on any other.
    Im thinking of getting a torch for my 45 (when the license comes through) and then a holster for it with the torch, but you have plenty of time to shop around
    Im too fat for AIWB so cant comment

Thanks for the input Steven 001,yeah the CZ does let you know of it's presence, if i may ask & please i am not comparing the Glock vs CZ debate.,Have you perhaps shot with the 45 & if so how does it compare as it would seem that we were in the same boat more or less going from one platform to another & learning to adapt to both?

User

Thanks for the input Steven 001,yeah the CZ does let you know of it's presence, if i may ask & please i am not comparing the Glock vs CZ debate.,Have you perhaps shot with the 45 & if so how does it compare as it would seem that we were in the same boat more or less going from one platform to another & learning to adapt to both?
    Line up the bumpy things

Pull the trigger without moving the gun.

Profit

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Line up the bumpy things

Pull the trigger without moving the gun.

Profit
    & both will shoot straight

User

I have only been shooting with Glock, many different ones, and the 45 shoots great cant compare it to what you are used to though, sorry

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast