Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: buffalo hunting video is in YouTube. Google, Mkulu Hunting Safaris by Brian Gallupp

Wesley, Thanks. Brian

Default Re: buffalo hunting video is in YouTube. Google, Mkulu Hunting Safaris by Brian Gallupp

phd, Thanks for your comments. Brian

Treeman, I enjoy you account of working and being alone and still in the bush. I need to do some of that when I am with a hunting team in the bush veld. It's always "walk faster" as the doves say. I need to slow down and stop more often.

That would be good to have some work on a farm in South Africa. I used to work on cattle farms in Southern Alberta for a few years.
    Brian

Dimitri,
    You are a hunter/stalker and bush man! Thanks for the the great stories. I was with you all the way. Some good laughs too. Thanks again.
    My wife and I spent several months in all, exploring in the Eastern Cape over the last decade. Awesome country and history. Stayed at The Haven on the coast, Craddock and Graaffe-Reinet. Battlefields, museums and the people are also important to us. I want to go back and I will.
    I hunted mostly in the Waterberg mountains at Africa Dawn Safari north of Vaalwater. The Kruger operate/ own the farm. I love that country too. (Less rocks to walk on. Chuckle.) They came to stay with us for a while in western Canada.

I sure enjoyed the stories of you hunting adventure. Thanks Again.

Good suggestions finding a video person. thanks,

Cheers, Brian

Banned

There is a guy here in PE - Sunridge Park area that does hunting videos for a living. I came to hear of this while working at his house - he joins overseas hunters on their hunts and operates as camera man.

treeman, Thanks. I would like to talk to him. Brian

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Abrum View Post
    treeman, Thanks. I would like to talk to him. Brian
    PM me your contact details - all of them with your requirements and I will print and drop in his letter box.
    It's then you there after.

Thanks freeman, PM sent. Brian

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5