Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    I went as far as leaving my humour at home when I visited the US Embassy.
    Not only US. The rest are just the same. Once made the mistake of a friendly greeting and smile in NZ only to be questioned for the next 15 odd minutes.

User

Default Re: VISA Application centre - Sandton SCHENGEN FA policy

Quote Originally Posted by FNBROWNING View Post
    Not only US. The rest are just the same. Once made the mistake of a friendly greeting and smile in NZ only to be questioned for the next 15 odd minutes.
    The American lady who interviewed us (as a family) was very, very friendly and even exited for us after looking at our itinerary ect... They were NOT very friendly or impressed when they called me back alone to question me about admitting that I have been arrested, but did get the visa none the less....

User

Went to VFS in Pretoria the other day left my gun at home but had a folder knife on me. The security kept it for me in a drawer as well as my Clipper lighter? Anyway when leaving wile security hands me my knife the security guard says to me “ You must get a Sbam babba” Just laughed and went home to do exactly that.

User

Ok survived the drive there and back without fire power. As expected the "level 5 security" wand sweep did not cover an ankle holster and the guard did nothing on a beep of the wand. Does it beep differently for firearms??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2