Just had a Arctic Silencer fitted to a 7mm-08. I have always bought suppressors made by my local gunsmith or some guy that supplies the local gun shop, I have always been happy and they did what I expected, since I never had anything else my expectations were basically what I got became my standard.
I bought the more expensive of the two Arctics available and wow they really are just a bit more everything, reduced recoil and almost silenced from shooters perspective.
These upper end suppressors are quiet something else, the differences are marked. I have always been my bakkie is good enough it does everything a 500k one does without the schlep of worrying about every stone chip etc - recently bought a D4D Toyota Fortner and was astounded by the "driving experience", wow what a leap from my 25 year old bakkie. This new silencer was about the same in a leap forward for me, rounded sexy lines, different finish than the standard anodized, and very light.
I always wondered what you got for the extra 1.5 K called on a imported silencer. In short I feel that the extra money was worth it, I would buy another with out a hesitation.