Default S&W M&P 2.0 compact

Hi Guys

Anyone own one of these? Looks like a great gun was looking to get some personal experience reviews from those who have one?

Thanks

User

Default Re: S&W M&P 2.0 compact

Quicksilver_WP, although he's not been active on GS lately

Quote Originally Posted by LW_0508 View Post
    Hi Guys

Anyone own one of these? Looks like a great gun was looking to get some personal experience reviews from those who have one?

Thanks
    There is two types one being the 4" barrel and the other 3.6".

MRST (based in Pretoria) is running a special on them at R8500 (IIRC) on the 4" barrel, which includes 3 mags (15 rounds) and sleeves for the 17 round mags.

I don't own the 2.0 series, but, i do own the 1.0 series (FS-sold and subcompact-EDC) the 2.0 series is well refined over the 1.0 series.

User

Quote Originally Posted by LW_0508 View Post
    Hi Guys

Thanks
    I am waiting for the full size 2.0 card and have just purchased the 3.6 inch 2.0 compact version. To me they are street's ahead of the the 1.0 version, however I will know more in due time. I don't think you will make a mistake and the G brand is my first love for now :)

I've handled the 2.0 Compact with 4'' barrel. The trigger is a bit better on that gun than the Gen 1. The much talked about grip with the texture is also a bonus IMHO. I think the Gen 1 guns are still good in their own right and I was not planning to upgrade all my M&P pistols to the Gen 2 series.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

User

I have a M&P9c which the wife carries and a M&P9c 2.0 4" ....... I like both however I like the 2.0 best. The OEM trigger on the wife's M&P was nothing to brag about and I did an apex tactical trigger upgrade to it, the trigger on the 2.0 however is as good if not slightly better than the wife's upgraded trigger.
    "There is no second place winner in a gunfight" - B Jordan