Default IWB Holster for CZ 92 [Baby Browning] Pistol

Good Evening Guys.
    Any suggestions as to where I might be able to obtain an IWB holster for a CZ 92 [Baby Browning]Pistol ?
    I have tried a couple of local suppliers but with little [in fact no responses to my e-mails] success.
    Thanks and regards.
    Keith.

User

Default Re: IWB Holster for CZ 92 [Baby Browning] Pistol

The only link between a CZ92 and a Baby Browning is the fact that they share the same mouse-gun calibre. Mentioning the 2 in the same sentence is confusing. I also doubt that they will share the same holster, except maybe one of those cheap and nasty sedue models. That may explain the lack of responses.

May I suggest you contact one of the better holstermakers near you and arrange to have one made up? You may need to take the pistol there so it can be used to mould the holster around.

Thanks A-R.
    I did include a photo' of the CZ in my e-mails so as to be clear as to which model it was...but no response.
    Can you perhaps suggest 'a better holster maker' in the Johannesburg area that I could take the gun to ?
    Thanks again and regards.

User

Reaper holsters in Florida, or South West Holsters in Fourways should be able to help you

Thanks mikecollinge.
    I will give them both a 'phone call later today.
    Much appreciated.
    Regards.
    Keith.

User

Daniels Holsters in Pretoria should also be able to help you.

Whatever holster maker you choose, do your research before going, but also consider the suggestions of your holster maker. Some options and features are better than others, depending on your specific needs.

B.T.W. Of all the 25 cal pistols around, I like the CZ 45 and almost identical CZ 92 the most. Also in the same class is a Wather TPH. Still much too small to my liking, but these are at least useable. All those single actions with zero useable safety features are just licensed fishing sinkers IMO.