Default TheQM - Full Face Gas Mask

From R1372.00

https://www.thequartermaster.co.za/m...ck?search=mask
    Maxi Mask Full Face Mask
    The maxi mask is a high quality multi-purpose full face mask that can be used in combination with various filters to provide protection from organic and inorganic toxins, vapors, smoke and gasses in the air. Perfect for use in riots where tear gas and pepper sprays have been deployed along with the burning of various objects. Can also flex in to protecting from harmful substances arising from concentrated sewerage, large quantities of gasoline and leaked fossil fuels. Also ideal for use in a poorly ventilated workshop or factors in protection from large particles in the air such as saw dust, epoxy resin and dangerous particles.
    The mask is constructed out of a high strength, long lasting rubber, this creates a comforting airtight seal allowing it to be worn for extended periods of time by users of various sizes.
    Includes a zip closed carry case for convince of transporting the mask and accompanying filters/ pre-filters
    **Filters and pre/filters are sold separately**
    Dimensions
    Vertical Dimension: 23cm
    Horizontal Dimension: 20cm
    Weight: 440g

Price includes Vat.
    Full costs displayed BEFORE you have to pay.
    Online Credit Card and EFT Payment options available.

www.thequartermaster.co.za we are still very much ONLINE, continue to deliver Nation-Wide and Internationally, Door2Door OR you can pop in and Click’nCollect

Please contact us at sales@thequartermaster.co.za if you need assistance or have a query.

MAG
    #TheQM
    E&OE

User

Default Re: TheQM - Full Face Gas Mask

Sorry to hijack the thread. But just want to say, that I have never had a seamless experience with an online store as I have had with you guys. From checking out to being mailed every time there is movement on the delivery. Just wow! Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by th3wall27 View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread. But just want to say, that I have never had a seamless experience with an online store as I have had with you guys. From checking out to being mailed every time there is movement on the delivery. Just wow! Keep it up!
    Thank you. It means a lot to our team!
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Do you sell the filters as well?

User

Great! Thank you