Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: P07 Gen 2 Decocker Failure

Quote Originally Posted by willemb30 View Post
    The firearm came with the decocker already installed.

From my understanding they ship standard with the decocker.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    I bought mine fitted with manual safety, no decocker. Maybe the GS sold my decocker but I am not worried, I would have installed the manual safety anyway.

Sorry hijack off....

Hope you get your gun back soon!!

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by willemb30 View Post
    The firearm came with the decocker already installed.

From my understanding they ship standard with the decocker.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    Was the seal on the box intact when you collected the firearm? If it wasn't, it may be a situation of where the safety was fitted from factory, which was then changed to the decocker, but not fitted correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ωhm View Post
    Was the seal on the box intact when you collected the firearm? If it wasn't, it may be a situation of where the safety was fitted from factory, which was then changed to the decocker, but not fitted correctly.
    The seal on the box, if it even has one, will always be broken.

The box is opened before it even gets to the dealer. The police open it to check numbers against permits, the wholesalers do it when booking into stock, so do the dealers.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    The seal on the box, if it even has one, will always be broken.

The box is opened before it even gets to the dealer. The police open it to check numbers against permits, the wholesalers do it when booking into stock, so do the dealers.
    The seal on my CZ's box was wasn't broken when I collected it, same with a family members when they collected theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ωhm View Post
    The seal on my CZ's box was wasn't broken when I collected it, same with a family members when they collected theirs.
    That's as may be, but the gun was inspected against the import permit.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

My P07 came with only safety so I got my decocker from Jizni and installed it myself. I watched a bunch of youtube vids before and it was quite easy with no force needed anywhere. I have more than a thousand rounds through it with no problem, I carry 1 up and decocked.

User

No problems with mine as of yet. I have only heard of one person who's decocker got worn out and stopped working. This is now from 1000's of rounds through the guns and constantly deckocking, but never breaking.

User

I use my P07's decocker daily, and have about 2000 rounds through by now. All good.

Hope yours gets sorted soon!

User

My P07 came with the safety installed, you can carry hammer down anyways, just means you manually decock.

I found out after purchase that the guy we bough from (Since closed down ) SHOT every single gun he had in his "stock"

so I had a "new"used gun, I dunno what the legality would be with him driving to the range with a bunch of his dealer guns

But anyways what my mates did to stop anyone that may be an asshole, they put name tags on their boxes across the seal
    The dealer still had access should inspections be carried out, but there was some accountability

Think about how those counter guns get finger banged and dry fired, every day?

You my just have been unlucky (Every mass produced item has one or two that may leave factory with issues) Or your decocker may not have been installed properly

User

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    I dunno what the legality would be with him driving to the range with a bunch of his dealer guns
    It's totally legal, as I have it. Gun is on his stock, on his name, and he's the responsible person for it, so he's legally allowed to take it anywhere. I may be wrong, but I believe it's totally legal. Seen gunshop guys take the guns in their stock home, customize for themselves, go hunting with them, etc. and when they're tired of them they rack them to be sold.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast