Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Recoil Shock absorber for CZ 75

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    While sort of on the subject: Has anyone EVER seen a cracked CZ 75 slide? (Or a cracked frame that is not the early short rail type)

I have a small collection of worn out CZ 75 recoil springs, broken slide stops and a few broken pins. But I have no cracked slides in my collection.
    I saw one 35 +- years ago!

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I’ve seen a 75B slide broken in half at the area where it tapers.
    That doesn't count. I asked specifically about cracked slides...not broken ones ;)
    Don't circumvent my question... Besides I'm sure the one you saw had like eleventy hundred million nine hundred and fifty billion rounds of Plus P through it. In fact I betcha the recoil spring was still fine and it had never been cleaned...

Or maybe they just break sometimes...

I have not seen but read reports of the cz85 frame cracking.If i recall correctly at the cutout for the ambi slide release on the left hand side.

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    While sort of on the subject: Has anyone EVER seen a cracked CZ 75 slide? (Or a cracked frame that is not the early short rail type)

I have a small collection of worn out CZ 75 recoil springs, broken slide stops and a few broken pins. But I have no cracked slides in my collection.
    I have one cz 75 "pre B" in my safe with a cracked slide.

Quote Originally Posted by FNBROWNING View Post
    I have not seen but read reports of the cz85 frame cracking.If i recall correctly at the cutout for the ambi slide release on the left hand side.
    Sorry that would be the right side cracking. As in not the the usual cutout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2