User

Default Pop up sights for an M4 / AR

I am looking for 3 sets for some new AR's I got and the price for these locally is insane, like everything else :D My question is on something like this, why wouldnt a Chinese cheaper option work, its not like their are optics or anything inside, its a pop up sight with no optics or electronics or glass. It sits screwed on the the rail and thats about it, not much chance of anything shifting. Comments please

User

Default Re: Pop up sights for an M4 / AR

I have a set of Magpul MBUS sights that you can buy. Maybe even two.

Open to fair offers.

Zeroatethree 6two8 628three

I mean it’s only sights. All they do is ensure the Bullets ends up close to your target. What could go wrong ...
    "Learning only occurs after repetitive ,demoralizing failures!"

Pat Rogers (RIP)

User

Spend the money on decent sights, I bought some Magpul MBUS sights for a rifle I did not even own yet, cause well Magpul!
    They will now find a home on my new 300BLK Rifle, to Co-Witness if needs be on my Vortex red dot

A mutual acquaintance bought some cheap "airsoft" ones and on every round, they managed to lay themselves back down.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Speed_Freak View Post
    Spend the money on decent sights, I bought some Magpul MBUS sights for a rifle I did not even own yet, cause well Magpul!
    They will now find a home on my new 300BLK Rifle, to Co-Witness if needs be on my Vortex red dot

A mutual acquaintance bought some cheap "airsoft" ones and on every round, they managed to lay themselves back down.
    Thanks for the info appreciate it