Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: the CZ comparison (handgun)

The P10s appears to be a great little gun. Fondled a few, just can justify buying one right now.

User

Was excited to play with one the other day. I found that the slide is negligibly smaller than my P07 , however the grip is smaller and it is narrower. Nice compact option.

ok ..thanks guys for the advice thus far, however i think some of you missed the question so here i'll say it again (which one of the 3 guns would you choose as a EDC and a little bit of target shooting)

User

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    ok ..thanks guys for the advice thus far, however i think some of you missed the question so here i'll say it again (which one of the 3 guns would you choose as a EDC and a little bit of target shooting)
    Personally, the P07.Out of those three, it's the most readily available.Magazines and parts are not a problem to get.Accessories are not a problem to get.Once you have a gun that suits EDC and sport, then go ahead and buy the super duper fancy one that you like 'just because'

User

I really like the P01, and the 75 omega. If I had the money for additional guns that I don't mind being safe queens, I'd go for any of these 😍

User

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer View Post
    (which one of the 3 guns would you choose as a EDC and a little bit of target shooting)
    You have to accept that for a measurable proportion of the respondents to you question, the answer is "none of them"... for all the reasons given.

User

because you added the EDC in the mix I'd go for the P07 out of those 3.

User

End of the day, you are the one paying money and carrying (hah, pun) the responsibility of owning the gun.

Choose what you want, just be aware of why you choosing it. Looks are cool, but function is key, especially for the first one.

And I have no issues with a hammer or a striker fired gat.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    You have to accept that for a measurable proportion of the respondents to you question, the answer is "none of them"... for all the reasons given.
    This.

In a world where you can get a sub-R8k G19 getting something else for self defence is madness, especially if you are a) new to pistols or b) new to carrying a pistol or c) are going to actually shoot the thing enough to become reasonably proficient.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

From the 3 options OP listed...

1. P07 cheapest, spare parts mostly available, polymer frame for comfortable carry and no rust. Really good gun for the price.

2. P01 expensive but my personal favorite. Might struggle to get spare parts. Aluminium frame pretty much the same advantages as polymer. They are pretty hard to find.

3. 75C still more expensive than P07 without any advantages. Spare parts will probably be harder to come by than the P07. Steel frame is much heavier and more succeptible to rust.

Practical accuracy and concealability should be the same for all of them.

On a side note I would suggest you do a training course with the gun you end up buying. Training makes a much bigger difference than the gun you buy. I did BigT's course and it's worth every penny.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast