Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Default Re: the CZ comparison (handgun)

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    You mean the p10SC - i was finger banging one the other day,

Im able to the way i grip it, my finger lands perfectly in a spot where i can depress the trigger and not be able to depress the little trigger dingus, resulting in me not being to fire the gun, i suspect its landing perfectly in the crease in my trigger finger by the first joint.

First time I've ever encountered a problem like that.
    In this case I would have a Dr cut and bend my trigger finger. Rather then not shooting the P10c. lol

I am too scared of the Glock people.

I think the 10s would tick all of M43's boxes. And if form matters, its most pleasing to the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by BEX View Post
    My P07 mags have the P10c cut outs and my extra mags are P10c/P07.
    The front cut-outs in your picture are for the early P-10Cs with the fully ambidextrous magazine release. CZ has reverted to a reversible magazine release. The latest magazines have additional side slots to accomodate these.

Mec Gar use the same tubes for the P-07 and P-10C magazines. The bases differ in order to blend with the different grip profiles, but they do function in either pistol. So while older magazines don't necessarily work in newer pistols, new magazines should work with everything.

User

Regarding the CZ vs Glock discussion , I spent some time at my local GS when deciding and again when collecting guns.

The owner of the GS and one of the salesman carry glock 19's and the other salesman carry a P07.

While testing guns I asked for their advice and suggestions, none of them tried to push a specific gun, exept that one suggested the G19 for EDC and some various suggestions for why the P320 might be better in one case and the S&W or cz in another .
    They carried stock of all the makes and I got the general impression that they were not much biased.

When I collected my PO7 I checked out their shelf with all the Sold handguns, 32 cases , 7 glock, 2 sig, and the rest CZ so while I get that Glock has better levels of spares available and more interchangeable and beter after sales service, but I am not that worried that CZ is out of the run.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grant9 View Post
    You mean the p10SC - i was finger banging one the other day,

Im able to the way i grip it, my finger lands perfectly in a spot where i can depress the trigger and not be able to depress the little trigger dingus, resulting in me not being to fire the gun, i suspect its landing perfectly in the crease in my trigger finger by the first joint.

First time I've ever encountered a problem like that.
    I've had the same issue. Seems to be a matter of a particular fit issue for some of us. Doesn't mean its not a good gun, just a gun i would have to think very carefully about buying.

User

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I've had the same issue. Seems to be a matter of a particular fit issue for some of us. Doesn't mean its not a good gun, just a gun i would have to think very carefully about buying.
    Interesting that you also had that, our hand sizes are not exactly similar.

User

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    Must be honest all my latest mags are p10c for my p07, cause that orange follower is lekker
    Are the followers and springs interchangeable between the magazine bodies? Ie, swopping the p10 follower into a P07 mag?Haven't tried this myself

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    In this case I would have a Dr cut and bend my trigger finger. Rather then not shooting the P10c. lol
    Sounds reasonable 😂

User

Quote Originally Posted by Marius@Jizni View Post
    The front cut-outs in your picture are for the early P-10Cs with the fully ambidextrous magazine release. CZ has reverted to a reversible magazine release. The latest magazines have additional side slots to accomodate these.Mec Gar use the same tubes for the P-07 and P-10C magazines. The bases differ in order to blend with the different grip profiles, but they do function in either pistol. So while older magazines don't necessarily work in newer pistols, new magazines should work with everything.
    Excellent feedback!Thanks for this 👍

User

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    Are the followers and springs interchangeable between the magazine bodies? Ie, swopping the p10 follower into a P07 mag?Haven't tried this myself
    i believe so

but seems the new mags fit both models

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9