Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: 15 round magazine for G43x/49

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    I own more than one Glock, the 43 is for when I dont really want to be carrying, Church, corporate meetings, kids birthday parties ect, but ill probably end up carrying it the most, Still waiting for the CFR to bless me
    I am the process of getting a 43 for the same reason. Also for hiking and things like that.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury1 View Post
    Where can I get a reliable 43 extended mag?
    I know glock dont manufacture these

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    You cant.

The gun is designed with its capacity as it is, get one, train with it, practice with it and practice some more.

Rather have 6+1 round which you can make count in an emergency than 6+2+1 which might not even work regarless of your skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    You cant.

The gun is designed with its capacity as it is, get one, train with it, practice with it and practice some more.

Rather have 6+1 round which you can make count in an emergency than 6+2+1 which might not even work regarless of your skill set.
    If you look at the reviews of these 15 round mags from the USA it appears that they actually work very well!

I would carry 1 in a G43X or G48 if I had tested them and was happy that they functioned reliably as I believe they will!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Goblin View Post
    If you look at the reviews of these 15 round mags from the USA it appears that they actually work very well!

I would carry 1 in a G43X or G48 if I had tested them and was happy that they functioned reliably as I believe they will!!
    I've also been keeping an eye on them. They look pretty cool. I wonder if we'll get it in SA

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by VolderTort View Post
    I've also been keeping an eye on them. They look pretty cool. I wonder if we'll get it in SA

I don't think we will see them here for a while. Think Shield Arms is struggling to meet the demand in the US. Will be itersting to see what the increase in the capacity is for the G43, which is what they were busy designing before switching over to the G43X and G48 magazine rather.

S15-glock-43x48-15-round-mag.jpeg

Herewith pic of Glock 43X with the Shield Arms 15 round flush fit magazine in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Goblin View Post
    I don't think we will see them here for a while. Think Shield Arms is struggling to meet the demand in the US. Will be itersting to see what the increase in the capacity is for the G43, which is what they were busy designing before switching over to the G43X and G48 magazine rather.
    Even if it doesn't come here for another year, as long is it eventually comes. I think it will be a game changer.

Just a heads up , Jizni now has the S15 gen2 in stock...
    https://jizni.co.za/magazines-glock-...-g43x-g48.html

Just make sure you replace your polymer magazine catch with a steel one.

Yip thats also in stock with them

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast