Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: 101 Reasons to shoot pigeons

35. They have a habit of appearing right where I was aiming
    36. Fact Pigeons don't fart
    37. Because rats cant fly
    38. We don't eat intelligent animals, but the last pigeon i spoke to spent all his money on instant lottery tickets... so pew.
    39....?

Quote Originally Posted by knipmes View Post
    Yes. I agree. I do try and remove pellets before cooking but you do not always find all of them. Better to make sure to check again after cooking.
    i leave over nite in fridge in brine this seems to relax meat and i get the pellets and feathers out the hole by pushing a toothpick in hole and twisting works like a bomb i then batter and deep fry in pig lard
    ps i dont get much shot in the breasts cause i only shoot head shots on fast flying rockies

User

Quote Originally Posted by Juriew View Post
    38. We don't eat intelligent animals, but the last pigeon i spoke to spent all his money on instant lottery tickets... so pew.
    😂🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    i leave over nite in fridge in brine this seems to relax meat and i get the pellets and feathers out the hole by pushing a toothpick in hole and twisting works like a bomb i then batter and deep fry in pig lard
    ps i dont get much shot in the breasts cause i only shoot head shots on fast flying rockies
    I humbly bow to a expert shot.
    As for recipe: Cut out the breast parts, take self raising flour, mix in some mixed spices + seasoning, dump the meat in egg and then in the prepared flour. Fry in shallow hot cooking oil. Try not to advance eating past your fingers holding the meat.

39. Its too difficult to choke a pigeon to death.
    40. I distinctly heard a pigeon saying "moer". and we need to set an example for the children regarding naughty words.
    41. We need to set an example to children on how to shoot pigeons
    42. They can do back flips in mid air allowing you a second shot, no other bird is that curtious.
    43. Pigeons were partly responsible for starting the news agency Reuters.

User

44: my Miniature Schnauzer puppy is at the Vet tonight because pigeons carry the Parvo Virus and I blame them for making her sick!
    In fact, this is a declaration of war!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

45. The statue asked me to do it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4