Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Quote Originally Posted by HvR View Post
    those bomb/mine warning signs was the standard at most malls in the 80's.
    Anyone have photos of these? I grew up with one hanging in the local PnP, but I've never been able to find photos of them.

User

Default Re: Bedford Center Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    Still, what do we expect the mall management to do?

Those "tannies" spends more money in a mall then I ever will, hell I don't even want to go to a mall in the first place.
    Rent in a mall is already ridiculously high, spend money on real security on every floor with lots of guns and see whom will pay for them.
    If you are worried that firearm owners will boycott you don't, people who carry are far and few in-between, it's not gonna hurt you. Even the general consensus among firearm owners is they won't get involved in something that is not their problem, so it's not like firearm owners are going to help you in any case.

If you want to live like civilized people in an uncivilized country then malls will always be a sore thumb. You want freedom of movement on the one hand but you also want it to me magically safe on the other, not gonna happen. As things get worse expect to see more of this.
    I think maybe, if these centres make the profits they do. People should demand enough of the minimum wage, unarmed uniform wearers and the centre actually has facility to respond to armed robbery

Private security is already fulfilling the saps function, with blessing from the cadre state as they PAY government to do it.

Not saying have every guard armed, but a small in house reaction team (trained) is doable.

User

Default Re: Bedford Center Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyR View Post
    Anyone have photos of these? I grew up with one hanging in the local PnP, but I've never been able to find photos of them.
    I just remember bomb drills and getting under the desk, a little history thats omitted in todays high school learnings, as well as

Landmine campaign
    shell house massacre
    etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2