Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: CZP10C Accessories

No sorry don't have any of the other two mentioned but handled a bunch of others in the shop and was not happy with the quality. Wanted a Tier 1 or Chameleon V2, then came across the Eclipse. I posted some pics of it in a thread on another holster (sorry about the highjack). http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/atta...6&d=1574200907

What I can say is that nobody at work notices my EDC with this and a tucked shirt. I did make my own wedge pack for it with a heel insert and some velcro and it increased the consealment by about 10%. With this and my double mag carrier both IWB it is very comfortable to drive with (recent 10 hour trip to Cape Town) and even run or be active.

The customer service from them was also excellent and they added the Ulticlip XL that I wanted at a reasonable price. I would consider buying the other two brands mentioned here as a comparison and it is always nice to have options but I am very happy with the product.
    Last edited by HugoB; 13-12-2019 at 18:00. Reason: Added link to another thread

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    You need a Daniels Holster for every handgun you own
    You need 2 Daniels Holsters for each gun (sort of). One for AIWB carry(EDC) and a strong side OWB holster for sport (IDPA or IPSC etc.)

All my guns get carried in Daniels Holsters. They work, are affordable, quality is as good or better than some imported holsters and local back up is a given. And the owner uses his own stuff for carry and sport, so they know what works and what doesn't.

User

Default CZP10C Accessories

I am a die hard Daniels fan, carried my G19 in one, carrying my G34 (yes I know) in a Daniels at the moment, will be carrying my new G45 (please CFR) in one, and im also considering going for an AIWB Daniels for my new G43 (pretty please CFR) but I use my Comp Tac International for gaming, its almost like the gun draws itself with it
    I noticed the Edge is quite cheaper than the Daniels though so I was wondering how the quality matches up, the economy has terrible diarrhea so looking at spending wisely, then again, buy once cry once hey....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Thanks guys. It's good to hear what others are using. I take it Daniels is local is the Quantum also local?

User

Quote Originally Posted by BbKing View Post
    Thanks guys. It's good to hear what others are using. I take it Daniels is local is the Quantum also local?
    Correct. Daniels is based in Pretoria and Quantum in CT.

Sent from my FIG-LA1 using Tapatalk

User

Awesome. I like to support local.

User

Anyone using the Quantum Carry CENTERLINE V2?

User

Quote Originally Posted by BbKing View Post
    Anyone using the Quantum Carry CENTERLINE V2?
    Doubt anybody received one yet. It only launched on black Friday. But would also like some feedback? From what I've seen, it looks awesome.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

User

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the replies.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2