Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New is New here

User

Default Re: New is New here

Quote Originally Posted by BEX View Post
    While you are waiting for your S13 license , research good holsters thoroughly and order a good one so you have it by the time you go collect the gun.
    Quantum carry or Daniels is a good place to start looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    Thank you Bex. Recognize you from.... elsewhere...

Will be looking at IWB, at the 5 o'clock, due to slight "circumference" issues...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapcap View Post
    And a good belt. Ross gun belt from Jizni(good place for CZ spares too) black one looks good if formal/semi formal wear. But its so leka I just wear it anyways. DO get training totally worth every cent and saves you from ammo dumps that don't do much(me 300 rounds later)

Bought a ArmyAnt General and the ArmyAnt black leather gunbelt (at Jizni, thanks for the reference Snapcap). Have been wearing this combo to make myself use to it. Got it very comfortable with a piece of elstoplast here and there. (Yes, yes I know, 2 spoons full of cement in my coffee every morning right?) (Die enigste verband wat 'n rerige Man het is oor sy huis!)

Been to the dealer where I bought my CZ, shot a few rounds and it fits real nice and conceals real good as well.

Now if the damn CFR can just hurry up.... I am hoping that the license will be granted by end Feb... hopefully end Feb 2020 and not end Feb 2021...

Welcome!

User

Welcome....

Welcome New!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2