Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: Glock 19 gen 5 vs M&P 2.0 compact 4 inch.

Quote Originally Posted by carleng View Post
    Boobs also feel good in the hand, yet we don't recommend them for self defence.

You made the right decision. Get the license, get training, and practice, practice, practice.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    What an odd comparison.

One can tell the difference between a wannabe and a hasbeen. The wannabe always seems to know better!!

Nothing beats experience so take it from the hasbeen's that getting a Glock is NOT ALWAYS the right decision!!!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    What an odd comparison.

One can tell the difference between a wannabe and a hasbeen. The wannabe always seems to know better!!

Nothing beats experience so take it from the hasbeen's that getting a Glock is NOT ALWAYS the right decision!!!!
    Care to elaborate on you statement?

User

I'm not sure about M&P agents and their support but on every comparison I have watched the Glock is almost always the second best FA. The way it sounds on this thread it seems that all other FA are a risk to buy and you only have one choice. I think the OP should try some more options and do more research, I did this and ended up with a CZ P10C with metal sights out the box and found out that a place called Jizni actually stock plenty of spares and upgradable parts.

User

The gun came out the box with metal sights...that you should replace anyway. Because they are big phospho dots not tritium

User

Quote Originally Posted by HENK1979 View Post
    I'm not sure about M&P agents and their support but on every comparison I have watched the Glock is almost always the second best FA. The way it sounds on this thread it seems that all other FA are a risk to buy and you only have one choice. I think the OP should try some more options and do more research, I did this and ended up with a CZ P10C with metal sights out the box and found out that a place called Jizni actually stock plenty of spares and upgradable parts.
    Doesnt look like they stock so many OEM parts for your pistol?
    Maybe Im crazy but I prefer to have everything OEM on my carry guns (except for sights) , I mean they are life saving tools...

Anyways, congrats to the OP you made a good decision.

I read alot of reviews and everyone says you cant go wrong with either the glock, cz or m&p. I decided on the glock and app is already in. Now just the long wait. I definately plan on exploring other brands on section 15 and hopefully s16. The HK or walther from germany looks very appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by HENK1979 View Post
    I love my P01. And the P10c is a brilliant pistol. I just personally do not like Striker fire. Alot of people do and some don't. Luckily we have options. I do still would like a CZ Rami.

Congrats now the next question is what holster to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by LW_0508 View Post
    I read alot of reviews and everyone says you cant go wrong with either the glock, cz or m&p. I decided on the glock and app is already in. Now just the long wait. I definately plan on exploring other brands on section 15 and hopefully s16. The HK or walther from germany looks very appealing.
    Your 2/3 right with your sentence. You can go wrong with the M&P.
    I owned in just over 20 years of shooting an incredible amount of different firearms. Luckily in the 90's Licenses took like 3-4 weeks from handing in.
    So it was a breeze to try something else.

The Walther PPQ's were very nice when they came out. Just to bad the importer messed it up. The H&K is by far the best built Handgun Ive ever owned. I bought the Expert in 9mmP 3 years or so back. No one beats German built quality. But the grip was just a little bug for my hands. Then had the Shadow. Which got followed by the P01. CZ might not have German built precision. But they make workhorses out of the box.

User

Default Glock 19 gen 5 vs M&P 2.0 compact 4 inch.

Inserted my comment in the right post.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast