Thread: Glock 43x grip

Default Glock 43x grip

Currently looking at a single stack for edc, with interest in the P365 or Glock 43 or 43x. Each has its own pros and cons, and I am leaning towards the 43x.

Just wanted to find out who is carrying the 43x and is the longer grip an issue from a printing perspective. I have seen them and am a bit concerned that it may be, however I wanted to check for some actual and practical feedback.

If there are any thoughts or suggestions regarding the other two being “better” then please share. I am small built and looking for something that carries easy and conceals well. Currently carrying a Glock 26.

User

Default Re: Glock 43x grip

I wanted to buy a 43X and watched the review of Hichkock 45 and what he says makes sense, if you want something very concealable, the 43 is the way to go, the 43X can not be carried in the pocket.

He says that if you going to be carrying a gun on your belt it might as well be bigger than the 43X, like the 48 or the 26 or even the 19...

Check it out on youtube he makes quite a bit of sense.

My personal opinion is 43 for deep concealment/pocket carry and then 48 or 26 for normal concealment/belt carry (although im going to be carrying my G45 pretty soon )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Glock 43x grip

I bought a G43 in early 2018 , carried a G22 and a G19 for many years.
    Recently got Vickers +2 shoe , love it but it does add to the consealment.
    When carring concealed I use the original Glock mag with finger rest and the +2 mag for back up . 2 x 8round mags for back up.
    Use it for running in the mountains mostly and everyday carry.
    For me the G43 is perfect for what it was designed for.