Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default CZP10C vs Glock 19 Gen 3

Ok so my heart mind and soul is set on the CZP10C.
    But now I have been offered and Glock 19 gen3 for a steal of a price and it's was one of those buy and store in the safe type of guns.

I am going to go to the range with it and try it out. But I have heard some stories regarding the ejector. Just don't want to get it because it a cheaper option. This is my first FA and I really like the CZP10C firing and feel.

Thanks guys.

User

Default Re: CZP10C vs Glock 19 Gen 3

Feel and a SD gun should not be used in the same sentence.

Get the 19, cheap, extra money for ammo and training, accessory options for days.

You can’t go wrong

Im a CZ fan. So I would go for the CZ. And further I would always go for new over second hand personally.
    Yes feel is not important. But some people just dont come right/like the Glock grip angle.
    In life 1 thing just dont work for everyone. Thats why we luckily have choices to consider.
    Both have very good parts availability in South Africa.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

G19
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Ok the question is not should I get it cheap the question is is there an ejector problem on the gen3 and if so can it be rectified. I have shot the gen5 and czp10c amongst a few other FA's and I like the FEEL of the CZP10C. I can buy a piece of crap and train with it and become proficient in using that FA. But if a FA is going to throw brass on my head and neck because of a known problem with the gen3 then going cheap is not worth while and I can't rectify the problem.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

What are you talking about ?
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

If you can get a previously owned G19 "for a steal" you would be a dick not to take it.

I used to be one of those "CZ or nothing" people. Then I got a used Gen 3 G19 "for a steal". I have about 70K rounds through it now and it looks like shit, but it just keeps on working. If I upgrade to something newer it will probably be a Gen 3 G19.

Quote Originally Posted by BbKing View Post
    Ok the question is not should I get it cheap the question is is there an ejector problem on the gen3 and if so can it be rectified. I have shot the gen5 and czp10c amongst a few other FA's and I like the FEEL of the CZP10C. I can buy a piece of crap and train with it and become proficient in using that FA. But if a FA is going to throw brass on my head and neck because of a known problem with the gen3 then going cheap is not worth while and I can't rectify the problem.
    Ive never heard in 20 years of shooting ever about this issue with Glocks from shooters owning them. About throwing cases this way.

However as mentioned to me its an easy choice as Im a CZ fan.

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    What are you talking about ?
    Apparently early Gen3 G19's had a ejector problem. They were throwing brass over head and guys were complaining. I just wanted to find out here as I have gotten sound advise when I ask on this forum.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Ive never heard in 20 years of shooting ever about this issue with Glocks from shooters owning them. About throwing cases this way.

However as mentioned to me its an easy choice as Im a CZ fan.
    This is one of a few I have found.
    https://www.thehighroad.org/index.ph...oblems.633901/

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast