Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    Both pistols are good, IMO. You won't really make a mistake with either.I would axpect the 2 pistols to be of about the same value. If you can get an almost unused one for cheap, jump at the opportunity!All lightweight (plastic) framed pistols will throw their brass in odd directions if you don't grip it properly. It's a training and technique issue, not a Glock issue.I would really like to hear what the actual grip angle difference between CZ and Glock pistols is. I grip my CZ's and Glocks just the same and my sights line up just the same. I can see that there is a noticeable difference in grip angle between a Glock and a 1911 with flat mainspring housing, and the Glock has the better angle IMHO.Albert Einstein said that 65" of the information on the internet is BS. I tend to agree. That's why all these internet legends just never die.Take the Glock, get some proper training and learn to shoot it. That should answer all your questions.
    Ironically we are the internet 😂

User

Default Re: CZP10C vs Glock 19 Gen 3

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    Yeah if it's basically unused, then this is a bargin. The 4 or 5k saving alone is worth it. Can get all your edc kit sorted with that money. A gun belt, good holster and a safe is a good starting point.
    I already got my safe and I won't tell you the deal I got on that. A mate of mine was upgrading and the safe is in mint condition.

I had to make the exact same choice. It was between a G19 (any gen) and a P10C for me.

A special on G19 Gen3s (6.5K new) sort of made the decision for me. So far happy with my choice.

Especially when it comes to carry, less bits that stick out.

User

Quote Originally Posted by jager View Post
    I had to make the exact same choice. It was between a G19 (any gen) and a P10C for me.

A special on G19 Gen3s (6.5K new) sort of made the decision for me. So far happy with my choice.

Especially when it comes to carry, less bits that stick out.
    Yeah I know its a no brainer but I just like to ask I know you can't go wrong with either FA.

If you don’t take the Glock would the person selling be willing to consider a different buyer? I’ve been looking for my first firearm and I’ll be willing to pay the asking rate...

User

Quote Originally Posted by SlimA View Post
    If you don’t take the Glock would the person selling be willing to consider a different buyer? I’ve been looking for my first firearm and I’ll be willing to pay the asking rate...
    If for any reason I don't take it I will let you know.

User

P10c
    It’s just a nicer glock 😉

User

Quote Originally Posted by mo-manack View Post
    P10c
    It’s just a nicer glock 
    Thems fighting words!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by SlimA View Post
    I don't really need another one, but at that price, anytime!

If he doesn't take it this may result in a fight like the fights in Checkes over the last bottle of Back Friday discounted Coke...

User

visited a friend over the weekend and, he just can't get over how much he enjoyed shooting the Glock 19.

imagine if i told him there's one going for 4k, he'll go ballistic!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast