Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Default Re: Cele on guns: Amended Firearms Control Act cannot allow individuals to own more than one gun

As I have it you are correct. The firearm and its ammo are not one administrative function. They go separately. As it should be.

Default Re: Cele on guns: Amended Firearms Control Act cannot allow individuals to own more than one gun

@Shooty: I was under impression you can store your ammo at a dealer? I know I got ammo stored at a dealer as I dont yet have a license to keep it and been shooting at range with the gun.

User

I would not hand in ammo. Book a range day the day before you hand in.

Quote Originally Posted by phant1m View Post
    @Shooty: I was under impression you can store your ammo at a dealer? I know I got ammo stored at a dealer as I dont yet have a license to keep it and been shooting at range with the gun.
    I am merely referring to ammunition handed in when you hand in your firearm to dealer to take over from you. Ive heard the Dealer may not tke this anymore and this have to go to SAPS. But I am nt sure if this is 100% correct. Just heard over weekend.

Banned

Exclamation Re: Cele on guns: Amended Firearms Control Act cannot allow individuals to own more than one gun

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Just remember, in order to disarm the armed, like the Nazis did with the Jews, you need systems that work, you will need a military that works and a police service that knows left from right.... beki cele will be put in his place!! We do need to stand together though more than ever!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would suggest that the ANC / SACP have progressed VERY well in their intention to implement their NDR
    Watch the video

Please do NOT be fooled by the semblance of the obvious -- that the SAPS and Military do not work
    The Rhodesian / Zimbabwean farmers were not dispossessed of their land by the Police OR the Military but by GANGS of "War-Vets"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...we-282172.html

The Matabeleland incident seemed, if anything, to have moved white farmers further away from a peaceful resolution to the land wars. John Rosenfels, another cattle rancher, said: "The Commercial Farmers' Union is telling us that we must not resist or there will be a bloodbath. But as far as I am concerned, as a third generation Zimbabwean, I can't just stand there if someone comes to my farm with guns. We have been told the police will not help. Now we are going to start defending ourselves."

See how successful THEIR resistance was ... now just a bit of old history !

How many such gangs do you think the ANC could rustle up -- and how quickly , especially when there is FREE stuff on offer...
    WHAT will you do when there is a SAPS Caspir / Nyala SANDF Rooikat at the farm gate ?
    BECAUSE the executive is the -- LEGAL WILL OF THE PEOPLE !
    How many of the mob do you think you will be able to shoot -- with your 9mm ?
    How many of you are prepared to make a -- lone man stand -- ESPECIALLY with a wife and kids ( daughters ) ?

https://www.politicsweb.co.za/opinio...e-dispossessed

How many of you have the guts and are prepared to shoot your wife and children FIRST ?

I do not think ANY of you have the faintest barking clue of how this works or goes down !

Farm attacks / Farm murders -- now encouraged , sanctioned , and Government policy -- with NO restraint.

As happened in Zimbabwe !

User

Farm attacks/murders are government policy?

User

Read through the article and decide for yourselves if the aganda is being forced upon us by government and it is their policy.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/gove...africa-report/

An extract from the article below.

He further warned that if this new proposal was not followed it could lead to land grabs such as those seen in Zimbabwe.

“Landowners who have seen the example of Zimbabwe should be more supportive of this process because you don’t want groups of people invading the land.

“This is an orderly process. If they don’t support this they are opening themselves up to the law of the jungle. We don’t want a banana republic and we don’t want the law of the jungle,” he said.

User

Quote Originally Posted by OomD View Post
    Farm attacks/murders are government policy?
    Racism is government policy. There is a racist element to farm attacks. Unspoken / unwritten government policy is theft/corruption, etc. Getting people off their land and taking it for themselves is government policy.
    Just because something is not written down in a document somewhere doesn't mean it's not policy.

User

And now they’re changing the proposed amendment to take the courts out of the equation and make the minister for Land Reform the sole arbiter on expropriation cases.

If anyone’s interested, it looks like Dear South Africa is running a campaign for public comment:

https://dearsouthafrica.co.za/consti...mendment-bill/

Banned

Exclamation Re: Cele on guns: Amended Firearms Control Act cannot allow individuals to own more than one gun

Government can take your home, farm, or business premises under Constitutional Amendment Bill

The Draft Bill has two key clauses. The first allows the courts to decide that ‘nil’ compensation may be paid for land and ‘the improvements thereon’ if these are expropriated for land reform purposes. Improvements include all fixed structures: from houses and office blocks to shopping centres, factories, hotels, and hospitals. The ANC has thus reneged on its earlier promises that expropriation without compensation (EWC) would be confined to land alone.

The second key clause gives Parliament the power to adopt, by a simple (51%) majority, any number of new statutes setting out ‘the specific circumstances’ where the courts may decide that ‘nil’ compensation should be paid.

This will vastly expand the instances in which EWC may apply. It will clearly pave the way for the enactment of the Expropriation Bill of 2019, with its vague and easily expandable list of six instances (already up from the original five) in which nil compensation may apply.
    https://www.biznews.com/undictated/2...-land-fixtures

I sometimes think that people think that I "overplay"the issues
    PLEASE read ( widely ) and make up your OWN mind / s

Past experience informs me that the Commissars in the SACP / ANC are serious about their intentions
    Do NOT allow yourself to be -- unprepared ( mentally / physically / spiritually )

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast