Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Default Re: Cele on guns: Amended Firearms Control Act cannot allow individuals to own more than one gun

As I have it you are correct. The firearm and its ammo are not one administrative function. They go separately. As it should be.

Default Re: Cele on guns: Amended Firearms Control Act cannot allow individuals to own more than one gun

@Shooty: I was under impression you can store your ammo at a dealer? I know I got ammo stored at a dealer as I dont yet have a license to keep it and been shooting at range with the gun.

User

I would not hand in ammo. Book a range day the day before you hand in.

Quote Originally Posted by phant1m View Post
    @Shooty: I was under impression you can store your ammo at a dealer? I know I got ammo stored at a dealer as I dont yet have a license to keep it and been shooting at range with the gun.
    I am merely referring to ammunition handed in when you hand in your firearm to dealer to take over from you. Ive heard the Dealer may not tke this anymore and this have to go to SAPS. But I am nt sure if this is 100% correct. Just heard over weekend.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8