Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SAPS Lability

User

Default Re: SAPS Lability

The stated job of the SAPS is to protect the public. They cannot be doing that if they think public lives are expendable while they defend themselves.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

User

i wonder what we would have said if a video came about of saps running away from criminals shooting at them OR them not returning fire.

i wonder if the collateral was intentional.

i think some of our police "let them get away" out of fear for the very same.

User

Quote Originally Posted by mo-manack View Post
    i wonder what we would have said if a video came about of saps running away from criminals shooting at them OR them not returning fire.i wonder if the collateral was intentional. i think some of our police "let them get away" out of fear for the very same.
    Or if the collateral was a loved one...This goes both ways.Yes they have to be accountable, our SAPS probably more so than the forces in other countries.I am all for it that accomplices also face further charges in a case such as this, but cannot imagine our SAPS without accountability or liability in situations such as this.The primary role of the SAPS is not to shoot criminals, regardless of what their clever minister believes (among the other bullshit he also believes).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2