User

Default CZ P-07 gen 2 magazines

Good day,

I am looking for standard 15 round magazines for a CZ P-07 gen 2 without the +2 shoes.

I have been told to use the P-10C mags. Will they work in the P07 because i read on another forum that the base pads does not line up?

Any pictures of someone that uses P-10C mags in a P-07?

Thanks
    Dennis

Default Re: CZ P-07 gen 2 magazines

The agents recognise only one version of the magazine: P-07/P-10C. If you want a P-07 specific magazine, I'll advise you to check the description carefully.

I have placed a backorder for the correct part number, which may or may not arrive. The best advice I can give at this stage is to enter your e-mail number on our website, so you'll get a notification if we get them.

User

It works 100%. Functions perfectly.
    The base pad on the P10c is about 2 or so mm longer , so it doesn't look as nice as a p07 specific mag.
    I use a p10c mag for range use, but even for carry, it's fine.

The base pad on the P10c is about 2 or so mm longer
    Longer base pad means it protrudes futher forward on the magazine, so it doesn't sit flush under your little finger. Also a bit thicker, making the magazine slightly longer.

User

Thank you will buy the P-10C mags. Just another question does CZ or the agents in SA not sell the P-07 basepads loose?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Marius@Jizni View Post
    Longer base pad means it protrudes futher forward on the magazine, so it doesn't sit flush under your little finger. Also a bit thicker, making the magazine slightly longer.
    With the added advantage that it provides something to hold onto and provides leverage if a stuck mag has to be ripped out...
    Sort of like the Vickers base plates for Glocks or Glock's own gen 5 baseplates.

User

I contacted CZ, this is what they replied to me.

Marius, is this the back order part number you were talking about?

Hello again, you can still buy the classic P-07 magazine, at least at our EU web store: https://eshop.czub.cz/en/eu-eshop/pi...-9x19-15r.html, so it shouldn't be a problem for your gunsmith to get it for you.
    Greeting from the Czech Republic!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Marius@Jizni View Post
    The agents recognise only one version of the magazine: P-07/P-10C. If you want a P-07 specific magazine, I'll advise you to check the description carefully.

I have placed a backorder for the correct part number, which may or may not arrive. The best advice I can give at this stage is to enter your e-mail number on our website, so you'll get a notification if we get them.

Hello again, you can still buy the classic P-07 magazine, at least at our EU web store: https://eshop.czub.cz/en/eu-eshop/pi...-9x19-15r.html, so it shouldn't be a problem for your gunsmith to get it for you.

Marius, is this the back order part number (CZ 0712-0030-10ND) you were talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by rooies13 View Post

Marius, is this the back order part number (CZ 0712-0030-10ND) you were talking about?
    Yes, this one: https://www.jizni.co.za/magazines/14...ound-p-07.html