User

Default Renewal under amnesty

Anyone have feedback as to there experience and the process with the relicensing under the amnesty.
    I'm still unsure of the process and what options I have.Ihave however submitted my application for renewal of competency as my DFO advised me they are not doing relicensing at this time.I would like to change my sec13 firearm to sec15 and apply for new sec13 firearm,is this even possible under the amnesty
    My DFO at Kuils river saps said it's not, can only renew existing expired firearm and ounce licenced can then sell or move,just thinking it would be painstaking exercise anyway

User

Default Re: Renewal under amnesty

check the NHSA newsletter regarding this issue

User

Quote Originally Posted by inanabhay View Post
    Thanks will do

User

Quote Originally Posted by inanabhay View Post
    I showed this letter to my DFO and asked for clarity. He said they have not received this instruction and he knows nothing about it.

User

So its been 28 days since the Amnesty started, at 14 days to "renew" the second batch should be coming out now. Wonder how many people has successfully renewed under this Amnesty

User

That's exactly my point,how can Cele introduce the amnesty if the dfo's have no clue of which process to follow.They can't even answer me weather we renewing or reapplying for the licence,I don't understand why make it so difficult to be lawful,why not just renew and slap us with a fine for late renewal.