Page 169 of 221 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2209
    User

Default Re: Coronavirus. Already here?

Quote Originally Posted by High Power View Post
    Watch this video. It is long and he keeps shouting, but the content is VERY interesting. The ANC is doing everything wrong.

Peter
    Did they ever anything right?

I got to admit this one was stupid beyond believe... Stupid from a reasonable policy point of few. From some underhanded point of view it may not have been that stupid.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    My Muslim brothers have been exemplary during the entire lockdown with anything
    I need. We had some trying times when the big ciggie brands ran out but something
    exotic is available every day. My Rum and Maple pipe tobacco also ran out but BB twak
    is now available. Some very nice cigars too. Home delivery no less. When you can organise,
    you organise. I dont drink alcohol so on that score I cant comment but the guys that do drink have
    my full support. Where I live we have never had the luxury of an e toll system like they have in Gauteng,
    where everybody tells the government to fuck off, we wont pay. So this criminal activity is something
    new and exciting to all of us.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

User

Any of you guys had the normal flu yet this season?
    Asking purely to see how the new safety measures are controlling that as well.

User

No flu yet but I took a flu shot in March and for me it is usually quite effective.

User

Default Coronavirus. Already here?

Nothing yet, no flu shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Just stay away from any place of worship where more than 50 people are likely to show up and you'll be safe.

And if you really have an urge to feel even saferder (!) you can always buy a ticket to fly somewhere (domestic of course) along with 300+ other people and enjoy the safeness of breathing air that has gone through a "High Efficiency Particulate Filter" after being shared by everyone else on the plane. Just ask Fuckily some or other, he'll tell ya... Its safe.

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    Just stay away from any place of worship where more than 50 people are likely to show up and you'll be safe.

And if you really have an urge to feel even saferder (!) you can always buy a ticket to fly somewhere (domestic of course) along with 300+ other people and enjoy the safeness of breathing air that has gone through a "High Efficiency Particulate Filter" after being shared by everyone else on the plane. Just ask Fuckily some or other, he'll tell ya... Its safe.
    Funny you should mention that...

Heard on the radio over here this week that the airlines will not have to have one empty seat between passengers because aeroplanes are safer than most other venues due to the high tech air filters & so social distancing needn't apply ...

But at open air shooting ranges, in parks etc you MUST obey social distancing rules or be fined.

What a load of bollocks!

Almost every time I or anyone I know travels by air during the flu season we get sick.

User

At one stage I flew a lot. Anyone who has EVER flown in a commercial aircraft knows that it gets stuffy inside and you end up breathing everyone else's exhaled air. If you want flu, getting on an airplane is guaranteed to make your wish come true.

The fact that this government allows (Nay, encourages with war cries like "Full capacity" ala Fuckily Mpaloeka) air travel just means they know that the bogeyman virus is a hoax. And they have known it right from the start.

User

Quote Originally Posted by nkosi View Post
    Funny you should mention that... Heard on the radio over here this week that the airlines will not have to have one empty seat between passengers because aeroplanes are safer than most other venues due to the high tech air filters & so social distancing needn't apply ... But at open air shooting ranges, in parks etc you MUST obey social distancing rules or be fined. What a load of bollocks! Almost every time I or anyone I know travels by air during the flu season we get sick.
    The problem is not so much the airplane as the terminal building. A mass of dirty people coughing and spluttering. Lots of surfaces to touch. That is where most get sick. I suspect you have a greater chance catching the flu in the local supermarket than on the plane. The airlines have learnt a lot by having to deal with SARS. One of the reasons why you no longer get that little adjustable air vent above your seat on international flights. I don't know if the same holds true for local flights. I normally fly to Singapore and back around 4 times a year. Been doing that for the last 8 years. Only gotten sick 3 times that could have been from the flight. Nine since I stopped smoking.

Page 169 of 221 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 ... LastLast