Page 168 of 221 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2209

Default Re: Coronavirus. Already here?

For those who still think this is a joke just wait till you know someone close that gets badly hit by it. Oxygen etc. Very scary.

User

Quote Originally Posted by FNBROWNING View Post
    For those who still think this is a joke just wait till you know someone close that gets badly hit by it. Oxygen etc. Very scary.
    Yes chap, we have all lost someone to medical issues, corona is no different.
    Nobodies job forces you to allow them into your home, so stay in your house if you are so worried about dying and let the rest of us try avoid being homeless.
    I will rather die of this virus than pretend I will survive in a country with a 50% unemployment rate.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by FNBROWNING View Post
    truth!
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Yes chap, we have all lost someone to medical issues, corona is no different.Nobodies job forces you to allow them into your home, so stay in your house if you are so worried about dying and let the rest of us try avoid being homeless.I will rather die of this virus than pretend I will survive in a country with a 50% unemployment rate.
    Truth!

Watch this video. It is long and he keeps shouting, but the content is VERY interesting. The ANC is doing everything wrong.

Peter

User

Quote Originally Posted by High Power View Post
    Watch this video. It is long and he keeps shouting, but the content is VERY interesting. The ANC is doing everything wrong.

Peter
    His last two points are enough to show how insane we've been.

It's as lethal as a bad flu, and the cure (e.g. lockdowns) are worse than the problem. Hopefully we haven't set up a worldwide depression over this. Hopefully we can recover quickly from the self-inflicted economic damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Qvox View Post
    His last two points are enough to show how insane we've been.

It's as lethal as a bad flu, and the cure (e.g. lockdowns) are worse than the problem. Hopefully we haven't set up a worldwide depression over this. Hopefully we can recover quickly from the self-inflicted economic damage.
    Don't see that happening. The stock market might recover fairly quickly but for Main Street it's tough times ahead.

When I got nailed by the flu in November after going through Nairobi Airport, hundreds of tourists pushing and shoving.
    I thought I had malaria a week later.
    So treated myself. then what had me baffled was a lot of difficulty breathing for about 3 days. Never had that with malaria before. So treated the fever with artemisin and Myprodols for the painful joints.
    I have access to a bottle of pure oxygen for SCUBA diving. Sucked on that till I could breath again. 20 min on 5 min off.
    Then whenever I ran out of air back to the O2 bottle. On and off for a couple of days.
    9 days later I was bushy tailed again.
    I must add I didn't even think of the virus at the time.
    DISCLAIMER.
    Do not self medicate see a qualified GP.
    My lucky angel was perched on my shoulder.

User

What sort of SCUBA diving do you do with pure oxygen?

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    What sort of SCUBA diving do you do with pure oxygen?
    None its to treat injuries.

Page 168 of 221 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 ... LastLast