Page 159 of 221 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2209
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Butwhy View Post
    Yip pretty shitty situation and if im still around lets discuss that... the GLOBAL economic situation,

But while we sit and debate the "1 gazillion murders and suicides and and " people are dying.

Or ... is it because it effects life directly for you and me our prospects? Look im also pissed my plan was to be in new Zealand by year end ...

Sadly people adapt during times of poverty, but most importantly the economy will reopen and close and reopen the whole aim of the game is to manage the death/economic ratios over the next year or more
    Wish it was as simple as opening and closing the economy. Every day extra of lock down means more businesses that are not going to open and more people out of work. Poverty has a direct correlation with life expectancy and long term consequences due to malnutrition of children.

A lock down may have been justified at end of March but not based on latest data and trends.

Banned

Default Re: Coronavirus. Already here?

Quote Originally Posted by McD2304 View Post
    Lets discuss this in 6 to 12 months when 40% plus unemployment has had a chance to show what real poverty across many lsm's is like to live with.
    When government subsidies are dwindling to the masses, health care system is crashing, HIV and TB projects are failing because lack of government spending and deaths from that alone climb back into the 700 000/year, when murder rate has climbed to way and beyond the rosy 57 a day we had currently.
    800k people kill themselves a year because this world is evidently not such a great place to reside and we want to ruin the entire world wide economy for 8 billion who actually do want to live, because 270k died in 6 months ?
    And on a more cynical note. You should give that narrative to trump I'm sure he would run with it ... right down his alley... let them die ... we got shit to do ... very big important shit ... to do ... the biggest and most important ... more important then any life ...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FFourie View Post
    Wish it was as simple as opening and closing the economy. Every day extra of lock down means more businesses that are not going to open and more people out of work. Poverty has a direct correlation with life expectancy and long term consequences due to malnutrition of children.

A lock down may have been justified at end of March but not based on latest data and trends.
    Boet my business closed down.. finished cheers... i service or used to service the restuarant industry... my household income cheers ... but instead of spewing anti propaganda i choose to fight for the right of life for those who are vulnerable because if we all pushed our selfish need to get the economy back open without fear or care for the reality of what we dealing with . Many .. many more people are going to die.

And life expectancy of 50 is better then life expectancy of dead..

Or they going to die anyway lets just get it over and done with and get back to it ...

Got kids ? Or parents ? How's your will looking ?

User

Boet my business closed down.. finished cheers... i service or used to service the restuarant industry... my household income cheers ... but instead of spewing anti propaganda i choose to fight for the right of life for those who are vulnerable because if we all pushed our selfish need to get the economy back open without fear or care for the reality of what we dealing with . Many .. many more people are going to die.

Or they going to die anyway lets just get it over and done with and get back to it ...

Are you this concerned about the 330/day deaths from TB in South Africa? A disease which has a vaccine and meds for treatment and is transmitted the same way as Corona, or did the TV man forget to tell you how to react to that one?

User

But why does one join Guniste just before a lockdown, no intruduction, and just comment on the virus, but why.

User

I'll let you have the last word as I am not really interested in your condescending attitude. You don't know me so do not call me boet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by marcvbsa View Post
    Are you this concerned about the 330/day deaths from TB in South Africa? A disease which has a vaccine and meds for treatment and is transmitted the same way as Corona, or did the TV man forget to tell you how to react to that one?
    Geeees I am probably alone on this, but this answer really struck so true - so valid - so FACT.
    Never thought about this angle.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    But why does one join Guniste just before a lockdown, no intruduction, and just comment on the virus, but why.
    Guess he just wanted to get a shot in ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by marcvbsa View Post
    How long has TB been around and what the global daily death rate again ...

Banned

Buy why ....... you discussing my history on gunsite in a thread that had nothing to do with that...

Page 159 of 221 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast