Banned

Default National Cartridge Co T/A Suburban Guns - a small review.

In the last few years I have had a few hard to find items and a warranty claim or two that needed addressing. I had dealt with National Cartridge Co T/A Suburban Guns a few times, but only on a straight order receive basis - never in regard to difficulties.
    My first difficulty resulted in me approaching a Charles Montgomery, and there after there have been no difficulties.
    I have without going into detail been fixed up and sorted a few times now by Charles and his team - mainly the man himself.
    When dealing with Charles it once again becomes obvious why some folk build business's and some folk work for those business's and why some rise within those business's.
    I like to occasionally publicly say thank you to business's that went a bit further than a cash sale to help an old customer.

Charles Montgomery
    National Cartridge Co T/A Suburban Guns
    119 Main Road
    Plumstead, 7800
    Cape Town

Tel : + 27 21 7978787

I have no affiliation what so ever to this business and have never met the mentioned persons.
    Post purely as a thank you and perhaps a heads up to fellow Gun Site users

User

Default Re: National Cartridge Co T/A Suburban Guns - a small review.

Yup, Suburban Guns has always been a great outfit, first under the late Fred Tatos and now Charles. They are the guys who brought Mikhail Kalashnikov and his entourage out here in November 1997. We. SAAACA Gauteng, were fortunate enough to host them to a braai. What a wonderful opportunity to meet the MAN. Voracious appetite for Boerewors and Vodka.
    Likewise, no affiliation - just a fan!

Banned

Ahhhhh ! Vodka ! love Vodka.

Robert who works there sorted out my MEC 9000E electronic reloading press out large year. At one point thought had to be shipped back to MEC at huge expense. Ended up he fixed it.

Banned

The got me 16 gauge shotgun wads - a feat in its own right, they tell me the complete book on understanding woman is proving somewhat more difficult to source.

User

Bought a new cheap shotgun they imported that showed a tendency to want to explode. Handed it back and nothing was then done about it for a week...
    Some emails and phonecalls then followed. Robert then had the gun sent down to CT, fixed it, and had it sent back up within the following week. With testing videos and updates all the way. He even threw in some spare extractors.
    I am not sure what the issue at the start was, but once they got moving the service was good.