Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Who makes the best "Bushpig Salamis" in Pretoria or surroundings?

I would like to get at least eight members together for a similar course in the future..If there are members who really would be interested in participating in such a course please pm me..it will be a nice member group activity...

Information in regards to the course you will attend and do :
    From R1 400pp – a minimum of 4 people. Hands-on workshop, all ingredients and lunch. (we reserve the right to allow up to 8 additional people to join the workshop, making a total of 12). In this charcuterie workshop we will introduce you the basics of the three main arts of meat curing – whole muscle curing, how to make a classic pork sausage, and the basics of making salami. This is an ideal workshop if you are able to get a group of 8 people together. We will run a charcuterie workshop exclusively for you, covering all the basics.

User

Default Re: Who makes the best "Bushpig Salamis" in Pretoria or surroundings?

The course I will attent on the 16 May will includes :
    Techniques covered include:
    • Hands-on demonstration of how to break down a pig carcass and the different charcuterie cuts;
    • Different cures for coppa, pancetta, bacon, ham, and
    • Hands-on demonstration on how to prepare, apply cure and age the different cuts of meat;
    • The art of wet curing or brining, and how to make the perfect ham;
    • The secrets of hot smoking at home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2