Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Taurus pt 809

Default Re: Taurus pt 809

Took everyone's comments into consideration, and I would like to let you guys know that I went for the glock 19 g3

User

Good choice.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Mohmoh View Post
    Took everyone's comments into consideration, and I would like to let you guys know that I went for the glock 19 g3
    Excellent choice, you'll find that all you need is available and it'll serve you really well.

User

Very good choice Mohmoh. You won't be sorry!!

User

User

Excellent choice,I chose the .40 for more specific reasons work wise at the time, but next up for me will be G43 in 9mm for more concealability, my G23 has taken severe punishment with my edc situations but yet functions flawlessly, Glock isn't known as the 4 pound hammer of the firearm realm without reason.

It's not the be all and end all, but basic functionality and great support from the agents is a win for me.

User

i only see Glock fans here i had a taurus pt 92sf
    best gun ever , i have seen a few reviews and could not find anything wrong with it?
    also to find a glock new at 7k not posibble glock is KAK isay it again GLOCK IS KAK
    i know a few people that got the gun and they enjoy it, mags yes easy and pricy, if you take 92 mag punch square
    hole in it for mag release catch it would work perfectly

User

Quote Originally Posted by tommgun View Post
    best gun ever , i have seen a few reviews and could not find anything wrong with it?
    also to find a glock new at 7k not posibble glock is KAK isay it again GLOCK IS KAK
    i know a few people that got the gun and they enjoy it, mags yes easy and pricy, if you take 92 mag punch square
    This may surprise you, but I own and shoot a PT92 as well as a few Glocks. (And a few others too.)

The PT92 is arguably the best pistol ever made by Taurus. It is definitely not comparable to their plastic-framed junk. And it definitely does not sell new for R7k either.
    But it is not without issues. Mine has already broken one locking block. It also had some manufacturing defects, such as an oversized barrel and a skew barrel crown.

You are fully entitled to your opinion of Glock, even though you do not offer just one single reason why you hate them so much. We often see that with people with only one gun and very little experience.

If you have ever punched a square hole in a 92 mag, you would sing a different song. They tend to be pretty hard and punching it is likely to dent and burr it, causing difficult to repair damage. I have adapted Beretta mags to fit and function in my PT92, and I can assure you there were no punches involved, but each to his own. I take it that you only have the one original mag supplied with your pistol?

Sometimes it is better to shut up and let everyone wonder whether you may be an idiot or not, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. (Just some random advice I once heard, not aimed at anyone in particular.)

User

Default Taurus pt 809

Quote Originally Posted by tommgun View Post
    Oh boy...

And how many rounds have you fired through your fake Beretta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Imagine making an account and reviving an old thread just to post that nonsense , and not realizing its a completely different gun to the thread you're posting in

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast